Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Official 'All About Viki' Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still say that Viki may be one of he "observers" of the balance and she looks after the 108 stars she meets whenever she teleports to that time period. A highe force may be working behind the scenes and instructing, Viki, Jeane, and Leknaat to somehow lead people or make it easier for them to get the True Runes... Is there a plot hidden beneath her clumsy, cute, and paperweight-IQ facade? That's what i asked in "Viki's Hidden Agenda" topic i made.

Wouldn't people here agree that Viki is hiding something? For all we know she might be telepathically elaying messages to someone... She's so intriguing...

Viki: He's paranoid...

Don't say that! Viki may be hiding something and i will find out! What scares me is that if she IS that improtant she MAY be hurt or worse... :shock:

Sakura Tomoe

Death Reborn Revolutionaries

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well what i think is that maybe viki might have a true rune or something but im not sure.... eithher way w/e.... its still interesting....
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you know i think rousu140 is correct it is quite possible that she has a true rune like the true blinking rune or mabye her staff has a true rune in it like the night rune or more commonly known as the star dragon sword who know she is still a mystery but i thinkj she might have true rune but then again why does she make mistakes, i am 50/50 on this one. Now for what i believe. i believe that mabye just mabye (and i know this is crazy) she is Leknaats daughter though yes i know nothing sais she was married but mabye or mabye shew was born from a rune like a true blinking rune mabye she is the true blinking rune that is if it even exicts i have not played 4 so i am not sure but it is what i can think off

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: