Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Time to celebrate Wintereenmas has arrived

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Time to celebrate Wintereenmas has arrived Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It comes but once a year , a time of great celebration far and near. The gamers holiday not long enough. One day wasnt good is even the whole month enough? So say it with pride and get your gaming controllers ready to go for Wintereenmas has come so play the games galore. It is a time of self giving so go buy a few games. Play them to fruition or whatever you like. The gamers holiday is here it is but once a year play to your hearts content but dont let the lame games come break your top tier.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay, Great!...What are you talking about? I don't quite get it my holidays have just ended lol. I'm going back to college in an hour... quarter to six in the morning over here... what am I doing on the internet this early in the morning...?
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats a very good question... what are you doing up this early in the morning when you should be getting your internal clock ready to head back to school. Anyways this celebration was created through the webcomic Control Alt Delete and it is the Gamers Holiday. Thus since generally this forum has members that are all or at least most of them are all gamers of some sort. Thus gamers unite as Wintereenmas has arrived. No gift giving is involved with said process but exchange with friends of games usually purchased or self purchase for your own games is celebrated. I mean it is a GAMERS holiday isnt it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: