Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Metal Gear Solid 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like Metal Gear solid 3
yes
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
no
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Metal Gear Solid 3 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who likes MGS1,2,3 i know i do.I just fineshed the 3rd game and i am willing to share my knowledge about all the games with you all and that includes cheats and things to do with the story guns etc. So lets start!

Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I enjoyed Metal Gear Solid 1&3, MGS 2's plot was impossiable to comprehend. I like 3 because it has you killng animals and eating them, and ou have to heal yourself by performing surgery hat is cool.
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now moved to the proper forum, because Metal Gear Solid is a game, not pie or other general stuff.

And yes, MGS3 is a very nice game. My only problem with it is that the controls are a bit clunky, which can be really annoying during alerts and such. And the croc hat is beautiful.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i am glad that some others like the game and oh yes no offense Shrew but i found the controls quite good but then again i am a serious game fanatic so i guess i can adapt to any controls and one last thing where is the thread moved to?

runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh yeah you moved it here god i am so dumn sorry

Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've never liked any of the MGS games, but I know I'm certainly in the minority. I thought the first one was absolutely horrible dreck and was surprised to see they'd made a sequel. I thought the only good part of the first one is where the ninja read my memory card - that was fun. But, I figured I'd give the sequal a try since it was possible that they'd improved the horrible gameplay and actually made the game a challange, but, alas, no - they had not only retained the horrid gameplay and easyness, but also added a cracked out story that made little sense. That game couldn't go back to the video store fast enough. By the time the third one rolled around, I'd completely given up on the series as everything promised more of the same. But then a friend of mine asked me to play it, and so I did, aaaand...more of the same. Uninteresting story, pitifully lacking gameplay, boring. So I'm not particularily a fan.

Though I have to say, I'm definately in the minority in that, as most people I know think it is the best game series evah! (EVAH!) I think it's clear I disagree with that, but eh, what ever rocks your boat I guess.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have never been a real fan of the Metal Gear Solid series myself. I did however enjoy the original Metal Gear for the Nintendo, but that is an animal of different stripes.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Metal Gear Solid 3 is a great game. The story was just flat out amazing, and the CQC is a nice addition to the game. I also enjoyed The Boss a lot, I thought she was easily one of the best characters in the Metal Gear Solid series.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have heard quite a few cool things about the game but to be honest the series whether the more recent versions or the classic nes versions have never really appealed to me. But thats just a personal opinion and not something that I can really control it's just that I know what I like and I know what I dont like and I dont like it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: