Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 2] Zexen vs. Nameless Lands [Concluded]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: [Phase 2] Zexen vs. Nameless Lands [Concluded] Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The War Begins--

1st Turn

Round 1
In the unfortunate position of having to defend Budehuc Castle on two fronts, Chairman Gaara of the Zexen Confederacy orders Marshmallow to defend the attack from the Nameless Lands with his 8785 infantrymen. Shrew, the Monarch of the Nameless Lands, counters with Goldmember's 3052 magicians. The infantry charge through the firestorm created by the wizards of the Nameless Lands and completely annihilate the unit, suffering 1526 casualties.

Round 2
Attempting to counter Zexen's initial victory, Shrew orders Nightrider to lead his 3032 archers into battle against the Confederacy's army. Meanwhile, Gaara sends the 6807 magicians of ManInBlack390 to attack the Namless Lands. The archers are able to stay out of the range of the Zexen magicians' runes and rain volley after volley on the unit, defeating 3032 magicians without suffering an casualties.

Round 3
In a desperate attempt to emerge victorious, Gaara sends St. Povis' 3594 infantrymen into battle. With victory in sight, Shrew sends Nanami-san's 2974 cavalry soldiers to attack the Zexen army. The cavalry overwhelm the Zexen infantry, defeating 2974 of them without suffering a single casualty.

Results
Nameless Lands 2
Zexen 1

Thus, the Nameless Lands win this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 2. The deadline is one week from today.

Last edited by Synchysi on Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: [Phase 2] Zexen vs. Nameless Lands Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

2nd Turn

Round 1
To start off the second turn, the Chairman of the Council, Gaara, orders camus_greenhill to lead his 3511 magicians into battle against the Nameless Lands. Shrew, the Monarch of the Nameless Lands, sends Nanami-san's 2974 cavalry soldiers to attack the Zexen army. The cavalry charge valiantly into battle but are swept up in a massive firestorm created by the powerful Zexen magicians. The cavalry unit is completely annihilated, while the Zexen unit suffers no casualties.

Round 2
In retaltion for his loss in round 1, Shrew orders Suikoguild to lead his 2240 magicians into battle. Gaara counters with Marshmallow's unit, consisting of 7259 infantrymen. The magicians raze the battlefield and several of the Zexen infantry fall in the hellish blaze. The surviving soldiers manage to clear the battlefield and attack the magician unit, annihilated them while losing 1120 soldiers.

Round 3
Zexen emerged victorious in the first two rounds, so the third round is unnecessary.

Results
Zexen 2
Nameless Lands 0

Thus, Zexen wins this turn.

Now, the leaders must come up with the battle plan for round 3. The deadline is one week from today.

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: [Phase 2] Zexen vs. Nameless Lands Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

3rd Turn

Round 1
Attempting to fight off the invading Nameless Lands, Gaara orders Marshmallow's infantry, numbering 6139, into battle for the third time. Meanwhile, Shrew sends tekknopirate to lead his 1732 cavalry soldiers to attack the Zexen army. The cavalry overwhelms the Zexen infantry despite being outnumbered by a hefty margin and defeats 1732 Zexen soldiers without suffering a single casualty.

Round 2
Looking to end the battle here and now, Shrew leads his own unit, consisting of 16011 archers, into battle. At the same time, Gaara commands luc to lead his 2456 cavalry soldiers into battle. The Zexen cavalry is vastly outnumbered as they charge toward the Nameless Lands archery unit. They manage to defeat 1228 soldiers before succumbing to the relentless rain of arrows.

Round 3
The Namless Lands emerged victorious in the first two rounds, so the third round is unnecessary.

Results
Nameless Lands 2
Zexen 0

Thus, the Nameless Lands win this turn.

Winning two out of three turns, the Namless Lands are victorious in this battle. The Budehuc Castle region now belongs to the Nameless Lands.

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whew... I finally defeated that pesky Marshmallow. It was a good battle though Gaara, I'm honored for the privilege of fighting you. I don't know how it would've gone if your forces weren't split.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... drat! Losing 2 battles in one phase and bringing shame to my fellow Zexeners...

Regardless, good battle Shrew. You definetly outsmarted me. I was expecting your unit to be attacking last.

I apologize to all the Zexeners for my poorly based stategies...

And Marshmallow is far from pesky, I'd prefer the term "dedicated warrior", but that would depend on where you stand on the battlefield.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: