Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

what do you want to see in new suikodens, that are in suikodens alread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hyuga

Wanderer

2519 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wes wrote:
I actually liked the way the developers went back to nostalgic times with the camera angle, it made the game seem like Suikoden I or II, I really liked it, things in the game were easier to see around the character thanks to this. Although I did think the three variations of zoom we had on the prince were completely useless, zooming in as much as you can makes you run into walls and completely lose your way.

In my opinion, a bird's eye view works best on a 2-D game. If it would be used in a 3-D game, you wouldn't appreciate the 3-D graphics as you would in a free-roaming camera. The graphics in Suikoden V was great, but you couldn't see the characters properly because of the camera.

Thats just my opinion though.
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Additional scene or items in New Game+ would be nice.

Lockable weapons, accesories, a small new scene, a small new part of the map, etc.?

Ypu get the idea. :(

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Strider

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to see everything. 'Nuff said.
Gen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden V pretty much got it nailed. With just a few tweaks here and there, it might be the perfect Suikoden for Suikoden VI.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: