Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How did you discover SuikoX?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's pretty hard not to find this place if you're searching for anything Suikoden. After Suikosource it's probably the best resource on the web. I most likely found it on a yahoo search or a thread on The Castle forums a few years ago while I was working on my own failure of a Suikoden website (suikogurus.com). At any rate when I re-fell in love with the series this past month thanks to Suikoden 5 it was one of the first sites that came to mind.
Hyuga

Wanderer

2519 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I typed in the word "Suikoden" in google.com and after a click of the mouse, viola! SuikoX was on my browser. It'sn not that hard to find this site, actually.
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I owe it to Vikifanatic. He told me once about this place, I checked it out but I wasn't interested. Months passed and I've check it out again and I decided to join since this place got tons of Suikoden infos.

This one heck of a place full of funny, mysterious, strange, odd and all sorts of people. O_o;;;;

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :shock:

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, looks like The Great Crash of 2006 ate my post and I never bothered to redo it. Guess I should get around to that, yes?

I tend to lurk on a great many message boards without actually posting anything, or perhaps very little on the high-end. The W is one. Last.fm's main board is another. And so was Suikox for at least a year, until Their Star went down. It was either transplant myself over here or go to Suikosource... not much of a choice, really. So here I am.
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i heard about the site by my brother after i got him hook on the suikoden game a first i did not want to joint until i was watching him play online and how it look like it my be fun to joint and give it a try and i have had lots of fun read all the post and stuff and making them . thats how i heard about the site thanks brother.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Glen, are you saying that your brother is a member here? If so, who is your brother?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be me Acheron, he got me hook on playing suikoden games and i talked him in joining this site.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard about Suikox through Shad4K who just kept on raving and gushing over this place in the FFg mIRC chat room we hang around in. So, making sure that I didn't feel all left out and curious about this sites newfangled system of rewarding active posters, I just had to try it out. So, far i'm still trying to get used to how people post around here but I've been impressed with my little time I've been on.

Asgardians

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found it thought the webring on sukiosorce and i like it here since theres so much more to do.
Nimble Jack

Guard of the Old Way

319192 Potch
250 Soldiers
125 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found Suikox though my two friends Adam (Brecht) and Doug (Acheron), I had spent time talking to them about it and the war game peaked my interest. I thought that it was really interesting how your posting style created your different attributes. I had never played a Suikoden game before but now I have played V and a little bit of II and would like to play more, though I didn't really get to the good part of V, it didn't really grap my interest. Anyways, after I got Brecht to show me the site I joined up and am now excited to be able to be used in the war game. I look forward to many more good times here on the site.

P.S. thanks Vector for creating this site that we all know and love.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I started out on Suikonline, and from there found both Suikosource and SuikoX. Since Suikonline disappeared I've been hanging around both these boards, I love the whole stats system and wargames here so I tend to post here a lot more than over at Suikosource.

Then again I'm only at like 850 posts, so "a lot more" isn't that much really.

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not suprisingly, I read a note at Suikosource about Vector's departure and got in here through the link posted in that message. Been around for some time though never bothered to post too much. Reading suits me fine =)
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Back then, I remember trying to look for more secrets in the Suikoden games, so I decided to look for some FAQs. I found Suikosource and their screens of the Suikogaiden games, so I read and decided to join their forums. I spent most of the time lurking, and I eventually found my way to SuikoX.com. What made me stay is the interesting "speculations" that people come up with, and I tried to look for more inside the forums. :D

Zelphiel

Apophis Berserkers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my cousin discovered it several years ago and told me about it. I visited this place a few times just for Suikoden information but never bothered to join the forums until recently. With the other forum I'm on I'm an admin so most of the time I spend in forums is there, but when I was told about the nations system thing it sounded too good to pass up.

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found Suikox mostly through Suikosource. It was refrenced on their forums alot so I simply followed the link and bookmarked Suikox. After a few months I decided tp join and stayed here posting. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: