Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Banging noises? *some spoilers*

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Banging noises? *some spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have just helped out LordLake with returning its water and I am in LordLake and visiting Lord Rovere Mansion. Whenever I am in it, I hear though banging noises. I don't hear these noises outside the mansion or in any of the other houses. Only when I am in the mansion do I hear every several seconds a banging noise. I have searched this mansion high and low and bumped into every object while hitting the X button. But there is nothing.

I didn't want to check any faqs of course because you do tend to spoil other things for yourself by accident. So I was hoping that maybe someone here knows what these noise are. Does anyone know what I am talking about and are these noises important? Thanks!!

3rd H.C. Regiment "Plague"

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

... are you running around when there's banging noises? Or moving in general?

Does the banging noise stop when you aren't moving?

.... I've had the same problem (hearing the same noise, i mean), but i chalked it up to movement through a wooden structure built out across a lake, more than anything else... because the questions i asked myself above were answered yes.

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
... are you running around when there's banging noises? Or moving in general?

Does the banging noise stop when you aren't moving?

Nope. I am not moving. I entered the mansion and went into chat to talk to my friend. As I was chatting, I started hearing the banging noise. That is when I started to move about and search. I too thought it was my characters' movements so I stop moving, but I still hear the noises. If you let your characters stand there, the short banging noises happen every several seconds. It is weird.

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the noise you are hearing Dew Dust, is the sound of waves hitting the side of the building; if I remember correctly, the noise is not there before that event occurs.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
if I remember correctly, the noise is not there before that event occurs.

And you are correct about that! Great thinking there Ganon ^_^
Thanks. That makes a lot of sense.

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, I thought you were talking about Lord Raulbel's mansion, so I was very confused as to why waves were hitting the house :D. Just thought it was funny, sorry, I'll stop talking now...

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At first glance of this thread I thought Lord Rovere and his family had come back to haunt the prince as ghosts or something.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wes wrote:
At first glance of this thread I thought Lord Rovere and his family had come back to haunt the prince as ghosts or something.

They did. If you look closely you can see them following the hero throughout the game at key moments constantly trying to see that Salum got what he deserved.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: