Suikoden Unique and Irrational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Spoilers about Katarina
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow Trinity's Edge kind of sensative ancha.

Hey why did you guys not know this did'nt any of you use the confesion room in S4 you can easly tell who is who and usaly tell thier most enteristing fact.

CLERKS
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone does know, this topic was made in August when it wasn't as widespread as it is now.

In January.

January 2006.

Months after this topic was made and then dragged back from the depths of hell for no real reason.

In 2006.

Alas, I too am shackled by laws requiring myself to be on-topic so here's a query. Shock, it may add to a topic, which would be really going against the recent grain.

Why refer to Glen Cott's daughter as Katarina Cott? Glen never knew Katarina was her daughter, therefore it is unlikely that she held the Cott name. Do people just assume that she took it after his death or following Suikoden IV? Did everyone just fall into the habit without realising it?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well this may be kind of late to be saying "Layfield", but people refer to Katarina Cott as Katarina Cott because she is the daughter of Glen Cott, thus she has his name, simple as that, there is nothing wrong with calling someone by their inherited family name.

John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rubbish.

If you were taken from your parents as an infant and were not considered your parents child and raised by another family, you'd have your 'new' family surname and you know it.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I must say Layfield is right here, perhaps if Katarina had the chance to tell Glen then later she could've adopted the surname, but she didn't, and Glen died and Katarina keeps her normal name and identity even if it is later revealed that she is Glen's daughter.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Listen Layfield, As the biological Daughter of a man named Glen Cott, she has all right to call herself by her fathers name, there is nothing wrong about that. Why can't you admit that there is nothing wrong with it?!

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
Listen Layfield, As the biological Daughter of a man named Glen Cott, she has all right to call herself by her fathers name, there is nothing wrong about that. Why can't you admit that there is nothing wrong with it?!

She can adopt the name, but she doesn't, which is the main point really.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wes wrote:
She can adopt the name, but she doesn't, which is the main point really.

The point is that there is nothing wrong with calling her by the name Katarina Cott!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: