Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Need desparate checkers help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Need desparate checkers help! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I started a new game chain. The first file, I got all 108 SoDs and chose Euram. I ended up getting all of Egberts checkers pieces and therefore got the skill. However, since I couldn't get Eresh, I started a new game+ in which to recruit her. I did so, and now am unable to find her piece.

I have been playing easy and hard games for hours. I tried winning a few, I tried playing and winning the other 2 games a couple times, and I still haven't seen her piece once.

Any ideas on why this is taking so long? Any way to fix it or make it go faster? Has anyone else had this problem? I'm in desperate need of help, because I want to get this file over with and get to my main one. This is the last thing I have to do, and I really don't want to try another "Eresh file!"

*moved to appropriate forum-sV*

Wanderer

2519 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eresh's piece can be received by playing Conqueror on easy or hard difficulty. However, if you recruited Euram, you cannot get Eresh's piece and vice versa. It is impossible to get both pieces in the game. You can only get either Eresh or Euram's piece on one playthrough.
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What skill are you talking about just to clearify things.
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recruited and got Euram's piece in one game file, and then made a new game+ where I got Eresh, and I can't get her piece in that file (where I recruited her).

And I don't know what the skill's name is, but it's the one you win from getting all the checkers pieces (you don't need both Euram and Eresh's pieces to get it).

And I apologize for putting this in the gameplay help board. I completely forgot about the rule ^_^.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

poorguy171 wrote:
I recruited and got Euram's piece in one game file, and then made a new game+ where I got Eresh, and I can't get her piece in that file (where I recruited her).

Well the data of Egbert's game carries over from your previous file, so you can't get the Eresh piece, you have to choose between Euram and her's in your first playthrough of a file.
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wes wrote:
poorguy171 wrote:

Well the data of Egbert's game carries over from your previous file, so you can't get the Eresh piece, you have to choose between Euram and her's in your first playthrough of a file.

So it's impossible to get Eresh and Euram pieces on the same file, even with new game+? Some people at GameFAQs were saying that they had both, but I don't know if in the same file or not. Are you sure on this? I don't want to miss out on her piece if I can possibly get it (although if it takes this long, maybe it isn't worth it :|).

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually got Eresh in my first playthrough.... and i got her like near the end of the game, because people in the gamefaqs said that they could get her in the middle of the game or something like that... :roll:
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

poorguy171 wrote:
Wes wrote:
poorguy171 wrote:

So it's impossible to get Eresh and Euram pieces on the same file, even with new game+? Some people at GameFAQs were saying that they had both, but I don't know if in the same file or not. Are you sure on this? I don't want to miss out on her piece if I can possibly get it (although if it takes this long, maybe it isn't worth it :|).

I think your collection is considered "completed" when you have Eresh or Euram and all the other pieces.
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All right, well I tried some more last night and still didn't get the piece. I'm going to give up. If some day I find out that I can indeed get both pieces, I can always just continue the file chain. Thanks for the help everyone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: