Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

One of those small but hard to answer detail questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: One of those small but hard to answer detail questions. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm writing up the entry on the Island Nations Federation for Their Star and so, I need to know the answer to the following question.

What was the name of the Island Nations Federation vessel that went missing after reporting a finding of Rune Cannons only to be later discovered by the Prince, Yahr, Nelis and Bernadette Egan at the Ship's Graveyard between Nirva Island and the Queendom of Falena?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luckily I have a save right before Nirva, which is right before you can recruit Yahr and Nelis. The name of the ship is the Kerzalik.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You, good sir, are the champion of earth. Thank you.

EDIT: Actually, question two, when did that incident take place?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

About sixty years before SV. So, around IS 390.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: