Suikoden Unique and Informational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Furcaida anyone?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Furcaida anyone? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok I feel shorta dumb posting this, but is there anyone here whos vaguly intrested it this shorta thing? I just stated using it (i'm still confussed, mainly because of my slow connection speed)

anway its, as a uses told me "a gloryfyed chat room". you get sprite-y avatars and aparenlty can play games.

I was just wondering...I don't really know anyone there (save for 2 people) so I thought if somone esle does this, we can um...find comphert in familuraity.

its not that bad, i myself say i'm a closet fur, but not the hyper perverted kind. I just like animals and animal symbolism and the "totemism idea", also where would be be, entertainment wise without anthrophomorpic aniamls! away yeh. I think it would be good to have more intrest groups on there. i'm not into rp much, because the heart is in the wrong place, but there is a lot of that over there. anway. i'm going now. I've been onnline for a while, and there is only one phone connection.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahhhh stop saying shorta, it drives me crazy. I have a friend who says it and I want to kill him. Use the proper version and say SORT OF.

As for this glorified chat room it sort of reminds me of a previous thread about Gaia Online and also that Neopets place comes to mind. I would check it out but I simply don't have the time.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

awwmmm........its not that bad! i mean..."short-a". how abot shortov! oVVV!
anway I though I'd liven up somplaces.
I thought I can rally some "like minded people" because I'm new there and don't know anyone, its like joining a chat or forum where you can actually get lost.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Eaoraptor/tablelay.jpg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: