Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New post notification

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: New post notification Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've had it a few times today that I've read a thread and the flame rune icon hasn't been replaced with a water rune afterwards. It's nothing major I guess but it is a tiny bit irritating since I end up going back to threads and finding nothing new.

The flame icon remains there on the threads (advertisements board, IGCG and Personal details are the places it's happened so far) until I make use of the 'mark all topics as read' function as a way to get around it. I'm not sure what's causing this at all so I guess it could be something on my end and not the site at all.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did you look at the stickied threads?
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not the notification for the section of the board, it's the individual topics themselves.

Edit: This thread's doing it now and I even made the last post here myself.

Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I was gonna ask if you pressed the Back button because doing that keeps the flame rune icon beside the thread for me.

But your statement about posting has led me otherwise. Try clearing your cookies if it really bugs you that much?

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Vextor

11328371 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's probably related to the fact that certain parts of this forum has reverted back two months, while portions of this forum is two months in the future from the perspective of two months ago (somewhat confusing). For that reason, certain parts of this forum thinks it's still in June, while other parts controlled by unix time thinks it's in August. That's what I think is happening.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clearing the cookies did seem to help even though I didn't really want to resort to that because now absolutely everything's gone water rune. At least one of the threads that was glitching before is working normally now. I'll see if a second (this one) does in a minute too.

An even weirder thing occured just before I cleared the cookies as well, an old topic from before the crash appeared in Tinto, it said it had 8 posts in there and the last one was by Leb of all people, I clicked on it and I got a message return with a 'No topics or posts match your criteria' thing. That fixed itself when I just refreshed the page but still, very weird.

Edit: Yeah this thread seems all fine now as well, I guess that's it then. Hopefully it doesn't happen again anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: