Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

La Pucelle Tactics Advertisement Campaign
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1124503 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I clicked the ad for you SARSadmin, but I don't need any soldiers for doing so. If it, in any small way, could help with the site, I'm glad to do it. I've heard about La Pucelle, and have seen it get high praises, such as Alseid has above, so I'll be interested in checking out the review to see if it's my kind of game.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clicked it. I like the Nippon ichi games. Unfortunately, i can't find La Pucelle anywhere! :(

I love Disgaea and Phantom Brave though! And can't wait for the next 1 to come out, looks more like Disgaea with the whole underworld thing!
Tenko Star

3128 Potch
112 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went ahead and clicked on it. It's a good game, definitely worth getting.
nightrider

1000 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clicked it, I never played it the game, but I may now.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

CLICKED! La Pucelle Tactics is one of my favorite games.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm surprised Mastiff is still trying to keep their ad campaign going. La Pucelle's been out for months now.

I clicked, but why aren't we getting free copies? :P
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I clicked on it twice... so can I have double the amount of soldiers... (I'm joking :D ), I love La Puecelle and I'm really happy to help the site that I grow to love... (don't want this site to be closed in the future, so I'm going to click on it everyday :) ).

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I Clicked, but Im a greedy person so I won't give up on my soldiers.
Hit me with a 100 men boss :D
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Walks in the room, looks around*

*See's everyone Clicking something*

CLICK

*Follows the crowd*

Hey SARS, why don't you have some sort of PayPal system set up that people can, if they want, donate any small funds or what not. I mean, I'm working now, so I can always pay to help for site costs every month if you like?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clickification.

I never really liked Disgaea, I'm not sure why. I really appreciate its off-beat humor style, but I never really laughed during what I played. Of course that might be because my friends already told me just about everything that happens. Prinnies are still awesome. Exploding penguins!

But I hated the transmigration? system. And the cost of keeping up a good team just seemed way too much to me. And those gigantic levels seemed so daunting...

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*click*

it looks good! it'll never be released here and postage will be a major pain, adding an extra 60% to the price (most sites quote $20US dollar international postage, but in bubble wrap, it costs about $6US, it's annoying unless i go through eBay and n ot a store.)

then again, i'd rather know someone i can see/talk to has played and reccomended it, not just people online.
adrich

14500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clicked

Good game, but I like Phantom Brave and Disgaea better.
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i clicked on it.

I was floored for a second though i thought someone made a suiko flash!

My bro has phantom brave disgea and la pucelle although he wont play the latter one for quite some time.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I clicked it. I love Nippon ichi Software!
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You never know, Schala-Kid, Nippon Ichi may plan to release La Pucelle over here in Australia for us, I mean since they have released Disgaea, and have said that they shall release Phantom Brave sooner or later as well. So I have heard that if these titles are rather successful (I would bet they will be) then they have said on a few sites on the net that they will most probably release La Pucelle. Personally I think the way Nippon Ichi has released all these TRPGs is too confusing, and many people do not know that La Pucelle was there first one of there three on PS2, though over in Japan they did not think La Pucelle would sell too well in the US, so they ignored releasing that game for everyone.

But when Disgaea came out in Japan, they reconsidered putting this game out for the US and went ahead and let them have it..."Whoa! It is selling so good! Let's change our minds and release La Pucelle as Disgaea is selling so well!" Anyhow so that confused a lot of people.

And now over in Australia/PAL countries they are going to confuse many more people by following a similar method, though if La Pucelle was released, the sales would most likely not be too well, as it was the first of their TRPGs, therefore meaning the graphics (though in each they are very similar) would be the worst, the overall gameplay and general dynamics would more or less be the worst of the 'series' and many PAL gamers would turn there heads and say, "Why Disgaea and Phantom Brave seem better than La Pucelle? Why does it look like they actually have improved on this game?" And so on...

Still I hope (not that it matters to me as I own all of the Nippon Ichi TRPG's) all goes well with Disgaea and Phantom Brave over here and La Pucelle does eventually get released for PAL countries so others can play this great game. I think they are all good, but many people don't like games that take a step back in direction and show no improvement over previous games...That is just the way a lot of people are. Nonetheless I would not completely rule out the release of La Pucelle for us, Schala-Kid, but by the time it did come out, it would have made more sense to import it or you would be waiting for at least another six months, most likely more...

Oh and for your own information Schala-Kid, our Australian dollar is currently buying almost 80 American cents, which is very good compared to what it used to be worth back in the day. Buying stuff from the US is now quite cheap when you think about it. I agree the shipping costs from the US or where ever are most often quite pricey, though when you buy bulk they work out to be quite efficient and I have brought heaps of games and DVDs because of the overall price cost you save in the end when you buy a lot of things at the same time. Though once again in case you don't know, you must be careful when buying bulk as I suggested, because then our stupid GST comes into effect and you will be caught be the annoying thing we call Tariffs...

But still, when it comes to La Pucelle Tactics I think it is worth it because it is a great game, and I have had a lot of fun playing it. The length of this game is enough to please me, and I like the unique item system present in all Nippon Ichi TRPGs.

Last edited by Drizzt on Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: