Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

FFXII gets perfect score from Famitsu...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not surprised. After FFX2, then that horrendous pause between games, they have alot of pressure on them to get this one right. Even I was ready to forsake this series if they screwed this one up, and I used to be the most diehard FF fan there was.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought the FFXII Demo was amazing. Great graphics from square as usual, and I've never been let down by a Square-Enix story. I think the last disappointment I seen from Square was FF Crystal Chronicals. I'm awaiting FFXII with great anticipation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: