Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Question about beginning of game *mad spoilers yo!*

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marlacon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Question about beginning of game *mad spoilers yo!* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, so in the room in Stormfist where asshat, farid, and silaleeds are at, there is a mention of "We must be careful, blah blah blah..", "Can't let them know we know..." ect.. (couldn't remember conversation word for word). Later on Sialeeds hints that the prince needs allies. Did Farid, Arshypoo, and Sialeeds know the coup was coming?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for one learn how to spell their names correctly :roll: . it's arshtat, ferid and sialeeds.

as for your question i believe ferid and arshtat knew the godwins were plotting some thing and knew some thing was going to happen. sialeeds never mentioned or hinted that they allies. she just said at the end of the tournament "this will be the last time we'll be here, you better say goodbye to some people". in that case it was mainly just belcoot and marina. and there were other character like norma, ernst, egbert and murad.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
marlacon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you for the help!

Also if you could not tell... I typo'd Sialeeds name the first time, completely mispelled Ferid(go me) and poked fun at Arshtat... But I'm sure you noticed and were just so amused you felt the need to take it to the next step!
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But you can get everyone later, and the first one's not far from where you are in on the game.
I knew you spelled arshtat's name incorrect on purpose! ( it has the mean word for butt in it)
Call it ESP if you want! :roll: :mrgreen:

( Did you get arshypoo from chrono cross?)
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They knew that the Godwins must be plotting something but did not know to what extent, so they were planning some precautionary measures to supress the "the damage to as minimal as possible."

If you paid attention to the game, the Royal Castle's inhabitants had already anticipated the Godwins attack and the sleeping potions in the food. What they did not take into consideration was that the Nether Gate's involvement.

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think they must have known for sure. It was rather foreshadowed, especially when Arshtat met with the Prince and told him how great of a son she thought he was and gave him I hug. I think she was probably preparing for the worst.

-My DeviantArt-
marlacon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hotspot wrote:
But you can get everyone later, and the first one's not far from where you are in on the game.
I knew you spelled arshtat's name incorrect on purpose! ( it has the mean word for butt in it)
Call it ESP if you want! :roll: :mrgreen:

( Did you get arshypoo from chrono cross?)

No, I thought of it on the fly! WAS ARSHYPOO IN CHRONOCROSS? ...I hope I don't get sued!
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My, well it looks like Arshtat pissed you off a bit...

Regardless...it's pretty clear that the Falenan royal family knows what sort of position it is in...stuck between two factions and picking neither is a tenuous position. Thus, it's best for them to make as many friends as possible.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: