Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Stella Deus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even though it's been a long time since this thread has been posted to, I would like to make mention of my experience with Stella Deus so far.

It sucks.

Never before have I been mind-numbingly bored with a game... although Legend of Legaia comes close to it. I've gotten pretty far into Stella as well, and not once have I managed to connect myself with the dry characters or ambiguous plot. The voice acting is HORRIBLE! I have to skip through a lot of the dialouge so I don't feel like I'm vegetating.

The battle system is all right; not cream of the crop, but certainly enough to hold SRPG fans over. I'm glad Atlus came up with the button shortcuts, or I would've gone insane.

Stella has big names attributed to it, but big names don't make big games, as Stella demonstrated for me. It's like picking some of the most beautiful flowers in the world, then arranging them horrendously. I'm only finishing it to see what happens in case there comes a Stella Deus fanfic for me to MST and poke fun of, but not much else.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well having played this game for awhile I can say that I dont really like it and I will probably be trading it in tommorow when I go to pick up Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana along with a few others of the games I have long since gotten really sick of. It is not that good of a game and the system gets rather annoying after awhile not to mention the fusion system just plain sucks. I have other games that are better for spending my time on so I am just going to trade this in either for cash(most likely) or a different game. I need to get some more money and such for the month until work comes around again for myself and once thats done and over with I will have loads of money.

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Say, that's what I'm intending to do with my copy of Stella as well, since I was frustrated and bored enough to delete the memory card file. I'll have to shop around for something better. Seriously, it was just one of the worst games I've played. Atlus is a great game developer, but they could've done better.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've beaten it, there are some good and bad points in the game overall.

the bad Too small a world in it (i like bigger world's to explore.) Catacomb dungeon( Gregory's rules was a joke,he never followed any himself,the lowlife cheater,i'm glad i beat him and stopped the madness.)The fusion system stinks(it got to complicated after a while,with limited stuff to use and few shortcuts to higher stuff,it got ridicious.)

the good the Nox were excellent villians,some of the characters were ok,some were annoying,Alchemy is a fixture here like many rpg games,but why is it always or seemingly labelled as bad,it was great in Dragonquest 8.)Spero felt like your typicall rpg hero,and Viser's turning villian wasn't overly surprising,but getting him back on your side was.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: