Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Official Pesmerga/Yuber Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always kind of figured that Yuber and Pesmerga were one in the same just a split personality or emotion. Hmm.... how can explain my thought better. Right I know, for everyone who has seen Dragon Ball Z (and I know everyone has regardless if you hate it or not because I myself hate it but have still seen it) Picolo and Kame (the green guys) are really one in the same. Picolo is basically all of Kame's hatred and what not right. I remember an episode where I saw Picolo like rip out of Kame's body or something, I can't quite recall right now. Anyway their really the same person is what I'm trying to say......not lovers anyway.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Solitude, that is a very good idea but there is just one thing, if they were one and the same then i would like to know why Pesmerga is after Yuber. I have to be honest and still believe they are the incarnations of sword and shield and their final fight will end suikoden.

Tokuro

White Storms

22016 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also think that both of them are the same entity and they share a true rune. It that is the truth Pesmerga is after yuber for two reasons:
1- To regain his power (their power must have been gone splited in half)
2- I actually think that if they are the same thing Pesmerga would be the "dominant will" betwenn the two. That is why Yuber runs, or perhaps Yuber have got a half of Pesmerga's true rune and he want it back
Valec

Maniacs with Hammers

1947 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmmm... I've noticed that if you transfer Suikoden data to Suikoden II with Pesmerga holding the clone rune in the first of the two, it supposedly transfers. At least that's what I've heard. The clone rune seems a little similar to the rune Yuber carries with the after image connection... I find it odd that the clone rune, kind of like a stemmed rune like Bright Shield --> Shield Rune, would transfer on the guy chasing someone who carries what may be the root rune of its kind... It may be a bit far-fetched, but it's a bit to go on.
Tokuro

White Storms

22016 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't got your point Vallec. What the clone rune does it again? I think that wath you meant is that Pesmerga is a part of Yuber?
Valec

Maniacs with Hammers

1947 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe... I'm not fully sure. The clone rune leaves an after image and does twice the usual amount of damage if you played Suikoden 1. In Suikoden 3, Yuber's rune creates three of himself. It puzzles me that only that rune would transfer to Suikoden 2 on only Pesmerga who is chasing Yuber. I simply think there might be a connection between the clone rune and Yuber's rune. (Which I can't remember the name of at this moment) I'm simply saying the clone rune may be some sort of... Hint to the connection between Yuber and Pesmerga. There IS something, but I have yet to figure it out. I've played every Suikoden game except for Suikoden V all the way through, unlocking everything possible and learning character backgrounds. It's just one of those mysteries where the puzzle pieces are there, but the pieces fit together in many different ways.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Yuber's rune is called the Eight Fold Rune or something like that. I can't quite recall it at this time. However now you are making more sense. In your original post I had no idea what you were talking about with the clone rune. You didn't specify that it only transfers over on Pesmerga and not anybody else. I however cannot confirm or deny that statement because I am missing Suikoden I from my collection. I don't know about the Clone Rune being related to Yuber's rune just based off the after image though. It's a stretch in my opinion but who knows.
Valec

Maniacs with Hammers

1947 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like I said... The puzzle pieces are all there, but they fit in many different ways. I wouldn't be surprised if Yuber is a main character at one time... Or perhaps Pesmerga at least. You know, simply to clear up the history they have.

I have a theory of my own, though... You know how Neclord became a runic vampire with the blue moon rune? Perhaps Pesmerga's family has been chasing Yuber for generations. Maybe Yuber was a member of some hell knight village or something and stole the rune. Then he misused it and became a demon. Or Pesmerga may have the same thing as Sierra had where she was able to pursue Neclord all those years.

For the simple mided...

Pesmerga is to Yuber as Sierra is to Neclord

I have so many theories on this, it's a wonder my brain doesn't explode.
Tokuro

White Storms

22016 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But arern't Yuber and Pesmerga the represantation of Dharma and the other name (I forgot)?
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chaos.

That's only a common theory.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
PesmergaS

Fallen Angel

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What I think is that Pesmerga does have a personal reason to chase Yuber, but he also does it because he was ordered so from a "higher force" from the world of Emptiness. Maybe Yuber stole the Eightfold rune from Pesmerga, but what I believe is that also someone higher from the Black Knights ordered Pesmerga to follow.

For the simple minded :twisted: :

Pesmerga chases Yuber on a personal, but also on a "professional" mission.

This may and may not be trues but anyway. As the SARSadmin said, Yuber has shown himself sofar as far too small minded to be the final boss in Suikoden, all that he seeks is destruction, and he has very confined understanding of the world. That would mean that the fight against Yuber could be one of the most important battle at the end of Suikoden, but definitely not the final boss. But, Yuber is still a great mystery, as well as Pesmerga, so it wouldn't surprise me very much of the Konami people to show a whole new side of Yuber.

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I'm kinda sleepy so this ain't going to be put together all that well, but I just thought of something. Maybe Pesmrga and Yuber are incarnations of the Sword and Shield? You know, enemies that are always in conflict with each other. I'll be able to elaborate better on this tomorrow, but I justwanted to throw this theory up and see you guys pick it apart, analyze it and call me an idiot. :wink:

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sparhawk, that has indeed been speculated.

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, well, I guess Iain't so stupid after all. It just seems that they both are driven by something that goes beyond a personal vendetta in Pesmerga's case, and a thirst for death in Yuber's.

People keep saying that they are from another dimension, but couldn't they just as likely be Sindars? We don't really know what ended up happening to them...Some of them might have went to this dimension they're from...

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New theory: Yuber and Pesmerga were both once human, and have become the way they are now because of misuse of a true rune. They were also both friends, and Yuber was the one that got them into this mess, and Pesmerga wants revenge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 17 of 21

Jump to: