Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Is it even possible? (s2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah, that... One of the most useless-sounding rewards I have ever heard of o.o;;

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's reall not worth it anyway. I like the flashbacks in black and white, myself. They seem more nostalgic and remembered that way.

Besides, you have to refuse jowy three times every time. If I remember correctly, you just can;t X through his questions either because one (if not all) of the decisions to stay are the second choice. If your concentration breaks you will jump and ruin a lot of hard work. On the plus side, Riou and Jowy will get more than a few levels under their belts and you will have a good deal of cash.

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In order not to jump you need to pick the choices in order of 1, 1, then 2.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And who figured this all out?

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

who ever has to much time on their hands. i just see how you can just fight 108 battles like that. just would be way to boring.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I was actually thinking maybe someone from the company or a hacker... but still, why would they program that in?!

Anyway, that's not exactly needed for a perfect game... nobody can tell the difference in the end, so just say you did it! :P

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

People have a lot of free time on thier hands, maybe someone fought until they couldn't get any more exp or something.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know, playing against tme can add a new kind of fun to the game, I've done it once ages ago, it was quite fun... :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: