Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Question about the castle

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraphym

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Question about the castle Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, so I just got my castle in Suikoden V. I reallly need to know what all SoDs I have, but I can't find the place to see. Uh, like on Suikoden IV, they had the big plaque on the wall. Ohhhh can someone please help me?!

Oh, by the way, I haven't been on here in forever. I'd just like to say hi to everyone!

--Seraph

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You won't get the tablet of stars for a while yet, but I don't remember exactly when. It's after one of the "Let's ask Zerase!" events though. Until then, you can check the character list in this forum.

Seraphym wrote:
Oh, by the way, I haven't been on here in forever. I'd just like to say hi to everyone!

And welcome back.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i believe you get it after you get miakis in which you still have quite a while to get it.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
jerrios

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yes after the Queen's Campaign battle. that battle is the most memorable to me because of the emotion :cry:
Seraphym

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*whines* But I don't WANNA wait! Thank God it's summer so I have all the time in the world to play. Grrrrggghhhhlllll!!!

Sheesh. Getting that Byakuren is gonna be totally stressful!

Oh! I also need to know if anyone knows where I can find a good map of Falena? In other words: HOW THE HELL DO I GET TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROTATING BRIDGE?!?!?! OMFG!

Much Love,
Seraph

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can't get to the other side of the revolving bridge until you get to almost the end of the game. You can get a map along with a character. Talk to him in your HQ and he will display a large map.

The Blue Rogues

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay! Thank you!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

erm yea what he said :P plus if you wanna get somewhere, use viki or logg. plus byakurren, you need to get an old character (either levi or genoh) in your party at the time you encounter her on the bridge after your castles expansion.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jerrios wrote:
erm yea what he said :P plus if you wanna get somewhere, use viki or logg. plus byakurren, you need to get an old character (either levi or genoh) in your party at the time you encounter her on the bridge after your castles expansion.

Yes this is very important, you can only recruit Byakurren after you recruit 20 Stars of Destiny, so in total you only have 5 chances to recruit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: