Suikoden United and Infamous Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Two years have passed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I can't believe that time has gone by so quickly. Suikox it is truly one of my favorite sites. I have had a great time here at suikox and i hope to have atleast another 2 great years.

My journey here to suikox is kind of random. I originally used to visit Blue Moon's Forums way back in the day. Once i bookmarked that, i would check back on the link from time to time. Eventually the forums went from active, to non active, then on one fateful day Suikox was born. I joined the house system and began helping write Speculations for the Matilda house. It was great, but it was still hard for me to stay as active as i wanted to.

After that idea was scraped, I became inactive for a while. One day i checked the link again to find that the whole system had changed. The nation system was born and I became a Mercenary. Since that day I have been more active on the forums than ever. The battles and bidding for my services helps me to stay entertained and active. I have never experienced something like this and i am very grateful and happy to be a part of it. I have nothing but positive experiences here and i give a big THANK YOU to everyone involved in making this place great.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow has it really been two years already on this site? It is steadily coming up on the time where I too will have been on this site for two years constantly posting, which is very strange for me. I must say that it has been a long time since I found a forum that has lasted as long as this one, without major loss of members due to various reasons. Sure there have been the slow times, there were also the incredibly busy times when you were hard pressed at times to not see at least a few new posts in various threads. I would like to say that the admins have done a great job keeping this place running, and putting up with all of us loose cannons and goofballs in general. I can only imagine that all the problems some of us cause around the site with our questions, repeat threads, and annoying posts can only be a major bother to them every now and then. So with that I thank you for your work, and just remember your hooked on this site now, and you are never leaving. :P

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Basically, I have the same story as Elc. All you would have to do is replace "Falena" with Tinto and ignore parts about becoming an Admin. I haven't done that.

But yeah, two years. That's amazing. I personally can't believe that I would be this dedicated for something. This is by far the most active I've been in any forum. And there have been plenty! I'm perfectly satisfied with my role on this site and I'm glad I've been given the opportunity have fun for this long.

And all this isn't just for fun. There have been times when stuff I've written for this board counted as an assignment for creative writing and similar classes. And most importantly, my activity here helped out my reading and writing skills in real life. I have plenty to be thankful for.

So yes, hopefully, we'll all be around for a long time. It really wouldn't be the same without our members here. Everyone is responsible for each other's growth. That's something I'll never forget.

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations to Sars and thank you to everyone who has kept this place alive. I've been here for over a year and have enjoy all my time spent here.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's funny, I remeber when the site first opend, I stayed away from it because I was a little insulted by the name. Now that I've been here for as long as I have, I've grown to love the place.

lol I love the idea of changing the name to "Bird Flu"

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars wrote:
So yes, please give a hug to your nation leader when you can.

*looks at sig*

Sars wrote:
yes, he has a personality that is about 23 times pleasant than mine.

22.7 actually, but that's so nice of you to round up. :P

I could make the stereotypical comments of how I was not here at the beginning, reminisce about good times, and talk about how great this place is, but I think I'll pass and just drink stuff with everyone else. I'm kinda thirsty.

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, you should probably consider moving to the Island Nations. We put heavy emphasis on the drinking part.

Anyway, here's a toast to all those who hear me all too well. SuikoX is like a second home.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ninjar wrote:
We put heavy emphasis on the drinking part.

Hmm why didn't i make the move again?

Ah but to stay on topic. Its quite amazing how much love people have for this forum, look at how many people come here at least once a day, Sars you should be proud of yourself for making something that has intergrated itself into the lives of these people, me included.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay Suikox!

Yay 2 years!

Yar Sars (and whatever incarnation his name will change to)!

Yay 2 more years!

Yay!

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow, two years sure is fast :?
well, i'm new last month and didn't really know about it, but.....
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! :mrgreen:

EDIT:
by the way, congratulations too to all the Admins, Moderators and everybody who is involved which could make this forum better and brighter....
thank you!!!! :D

Last edited by Flamo Bringer on Sat May 27, 2006 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Two years - nice anniversary.
I regret not finding this site faster - I would have better stats now :mrgreen: j/k

Anyway congrats Sars on your job here.

I'm sure that this site have many more great years before it.(I hope that Sars won't get bored with it :P )

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow 2 yrs for this site for a couple a people here. Congrats!

I still consider myself a noob here thou the months of having stayed in the forums and nation forums makes me go back for more. Made friends here particularly in the Nice Guys Club, debated with a few tough guys like Arcana... There is a lot of people here I'd like to thank for making this site funny, informative and kick a:ss! *that's not you Double A* Of course my Nation for being a family plus add the Puppy into the mix. Elc for the first mod who moderated my soldiers when I was new cause of the big avatar. All those guys at Theirstar who came here. A pat in the back for all the hardwork that the admins and mods have done. Last is SARS hope you don't leave us anytime soon and even you are old and married still keep this site alive. :D

Hope 10 more years to come. Guys please don't ever run out of ideas all of you. Yay for the newspaper!

As for hugging the Nation Leader erm..... BP won't like it and as if Schala-kid is huggable. :P Red cheeks we'll get.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd hardly call you a newbie rane. You have like 1000+ posts.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah I haven't been around recently Pup but thanks for the confidence boost. I forgot your dog Mhegan would also be like 2 yrs old right?

On topic: I hope I have joined this site sooner rather than just scanning in the first place. :(

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, she's 1 year and 4 months old. She was born January 23rd 05 and I got her March 23rd 05 - interestingly enough, the exact same day alliances (and alliance boards) became official on Suikox. That's nostalgia.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: