Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Gaia Online
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Gaia Online Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone here go to Gaia Online? Right now it's down <I think> because of the Halloween Event which isn't working very well...

Who here also goes to Gaia Online, the link is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/index.php

My username is Keriaku there.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to, but stopped going because I found it very boring very quickly. Too big a forum to really have any indepth conversations.

The avatar aspect was cool, though. Those dollies are just adorable.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh the site is too slow for me . I'm Anui over yonder..havent logged in in ages. seesh what pansys and all their TOS's. as soon as 8 year olds take over, or 12 year olds who think the're 18 take over a place it all goes down the pooper.

these people who want the net to be safe for fluffbunnies. They act like its gods divne plan to allow fluffbunnies to take dominion of the net *scream of anguish*
(sorry for that)
i rerember this site, but its not http://ruby.gaiaonline.com/...they killed my account?

how cute, because of some everyone with hotmail accounts must suffer?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mmmm.... Well I have never been there and havn't the slightest idea what it is. However, you people do make it sound interesting but at the same time crappy.

Anyway from what I gathered its some sort of forum. So whats the theme?
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

its like a demi cross between neopets and a forum. Like neopets because you get a picture to do things with, unlike neopets in the fashion that your little picture is your avatar, and you just dress it.
like soldiers, here you gain money by posting (thou a differnt suikoden forum i use to go to used money and you could buy colors for titles, and name changes).
you spend your money by dressing your "doll/avatrar"

you start off in "pesant cloating' with a rude description on the pants.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ManInBlack390 wrote:
Mmmm.... Well I have never been there and havn't the slightest idea what it is. However, you people do make it sound interesting but at the same time crappy.

Anyway from what I gathered its some sort of forum. So whats the theme?

It's an anime forum-- on their home site is a very handy anime search which searches over some thousands of anime sites... or something.

I was on the forum a while-- I had a pretty neat avy, but it seemed like I was just posting junk for a week to get a "cool hat"... or something. And that got quite boring. Though I still visit the Art Arena now and then, they've got some good artisits there. I remember my drawing got a 5.4 summat when I posted it there, woo. :wink:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I might check it out but I highly doubt that I'll ever become a member there.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually reccomend it, it's quite fun for a few weeks. Some people even get quite obsessed, you never know, you might find that you like the frenzy forum environment... O_o

They also have a Suikoden society, so if you talk alot about Suikoden there you could get invited into that. That forum is quite a bit calmer, and easier to manage.

So don't get me wrong, I got bored (but I get bored easily ^^) but it is good fun for a while.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ugh, I hate that place! It is mobbed with rapists, n00bs, illiterates, fetishists, and raving Sasuke fangirls! The only reason I ever go there is to destroy their lives by showing them how ignorant they really are. :twisted:

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah...it's kind of a rough place sometimes. I used to hang out on there sometimes, and I had a few friends and the like, but it got to be a little bit too much for me. The community is just so effing big! However, it's also a pretty cool place at times.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been on Gaia for a while, and I only log in every now and then to look at stuff.... or for special events, which I usually snag things and sell them a year or so later when they become quite popular.

I actually went on there the other day to check on some of the guilds that I've been part of. I haven't been booted from any for inactivity like some of the groups like to do. Hooray! I'm loved.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
Janus Valentine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been a member for 3 years, I used to be addicted but now I only log on when i'm really bored. The people there seem to be really idiotic and the topics do get really repetitive, for example the gaming forums are full of "what is your favourite game?" and vs threads.

I'm a member of the Suikoden guild there but I don't think i've ever posted there.

Still, the avatar system can be quite fun at times.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really don't care about the size, though it is ridiculous when you make a post and there is already a page of new posts by the time it is submitted, its the people there. Seriously, there was a topic called "Should crack be legalized" and after two pages I was the only one to tell them how fucking retarted they were and that its a deadly substance and whatnot. Someone once posted in the ED "WHAT IS YOR FAVORATE STAR WARS CHARACKTER WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA". Except with worse spelling.

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a regular there just because I have friends there.

Eiji_san is the name I use there...

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ha ha. I'm RagnarokOfAngels on there. I'm mainly a GD individual, but I've been posting more and more in my guilds' forums. It's been more exciting that way. XD

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: