Suikoden United and Inspirational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Editorial

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Editorial Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I see there's a new editorial up, but how do I read the whole thing? There is no link on the main page that I can see and when I click on more it doesn't show in the list. Is that all there is to read?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oops, I just forgot to link the damn thing, thanks for pointing it out.
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One nitpick about the editorial: I fixed the names on the skills guide a couple weeks ago!

It is an excellent article though. Being an administrator of a Suikoden fan site puts a lot of demands on a person, but its especially bad for those of you who speak Japanese. I remember when Suikoden III came out in Japan, the first day Howling Guild got the game, everybody was interrogating her in the chat room before she even finished the game, desparate to squeeze any tidbits of information out of her possible.

When it comes to Suikoden IV it actually seems to be coming out too soon for me. I'm still busy doing some Suikoden III guides, including a full playthrough. I know the US version isn't due out till November, but I would be fine it it waited till next year :) Oh well, the US version will probably get delayed.

And even when it does come out in the US, thats when everybody expects us to get those guides up really quick. When Suikosource first started, Suikoden II had been out in the US for probably a year and a half, and we already knew both games like the backs of our hands, so writing those guides was easy as hell. With Suikoden III, though, we had to learn it from scratch, and it took ages as being administrators of a big site by then we had other responsibilities too.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quite the interesting read.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's even more difficult for me as a UK fan. I'm going to wait for the hopeful PAL release, but if they suddenly announce it's not coming out, then I'll import it, but either way, I'm going to be playing it way after everyone else, so I'm going to try and stay of the Suikoden IV boards; but that erm, never really worked out for the Suikoden III boards....

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If people want to submit their own, just let me know.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: