Suikoden United and Infamous Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Mini Game In Suikoden 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

all you have to do for basil's game is wind your top fast, and just wait for him to release his and then as soon as he does release yours. your pretty much will win all the time.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
ramenNrice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm mine would be the confession game or the triple toss thing with gunter.. oh boy , those 2 games really got me soooo addicted to it ~~~! ^_^ oh yeah! i really cracked up when the journalist said "dont underestimate the power of the pen!" (by the way.. i forgot his name since i didnt really payed attention on the characters that much since i wasnt really in to the game at all)
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm i haven't really tried most of the mini games. I was too much in hurry at time. Hmm i think i'll try the mushroom game. From the games I have played i prefer the confessions. It was fun hitting Jeane over the head for not tell me her secret. I also liked Rittapon hehe its was fun
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ramenNrice wrote:
hmm mine would be the confession game or the triple toss thing with gunter.. oh boy , those 2 games really got me soooo addicted to it ~~~! ^_^ oh yeah! i really cracked up when the journalist said "dont underestimate the power of the pen!" (by the way.. i forgot his name since i didnt really payed attention on the characters that much since i wasnt really in to the game at all)

i never got into triple toss, since it didn't give out any prizes i never bothered with it.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: