Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

suikoden related dreams
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A few years ago I dreamt I was playing Suikoden II when suddenly a huge lobster destroyed the wall and fought against me. Yes, I fight giant lobsters in my dreams. I never won the fight, I just kept running and evading his attacks until I woke up.
I once dreamt I could draw all the Suikoden characters I liked in a beautiful way (They all looked a bit narcissistic), regretfully as I tried to do it next day when I woke up my drawing skills hadn't improved at all; or to be honest continued to be non-existent *laugh*
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The dream with the lobster sounds a little bit like a mixture of Suikoden II (because after all it was a Suikoden dream) and Final Fantasy VIII. What you describes sounds like the end of the Seed test in which you're a team with Xell and Cifer (sorry, I am bad with names). After defeating Wedge and Biggs and the monster you were chased by a giant robot crab (similiarity to a lobster). Most people will try to evade and and escape to the beach. Coincidence or did you played Final Fantasy before the dream, Futch?

The Fool
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish it were a coincidence, having Quistis shoot the hell out of that sucker would have been nice xD
I hadn't really thought of that similarity Eden, but this thing was a Lobster; red, ugly and pretty damn big. I played FF8 a few years after that dream, so I guess I should sue Squaresoft for copyright issues, hell yeah!
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had these weird dreams during my second run of SV (which I'm almost finished with) where I would realize I missed recruiting several stars and get really frustrated. I had like, three or four of these o_O (Didn't actually miss any during my playthrough, but man was I paranoid about it).
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember having another Suikoden dream... but uh... I don't think the details are quite suitable for this board. *ahem*

It was odd that I had it, though. I hadn't even been playing any of the Suikoden games around that time. Maybe my subconscious was overcompensating in a twisted way.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Futch wrote
Quote:
so I guess I should sue Squaresoft for copyright issues, hell yeah!

I am right behind you. I am sure most of the women were stolen directly from my dreams, that thiefs! They are mine! *cough* :mrgreen:
I have thought about this topic and I think I dreamed once or twice about recruiting people. I didn't know why and what scared the sh** out of me was that I didn't like the persons I have chosen and I never knew why they came along with me... I asked for example a bully from an old school of mine and he wanted to have at least three lunch packets... weird, huh?

The Fool
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, if you could copyright dreams, I could sue the guy who made naruto, the creator of Constantine, Sony Online Entertainment, VAP, the state of Pennsylvania, the state of Maryland, the ppeople who made Escaflowne, my parents, Al-qaeda, Squaresoft, Lancet Jades, and many many more people. I dream of the future too much, I;m afraid.

9094 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Once. When Im playing Suikoden 4. I had a dream about the last major battle against kooluk. I happen to be one of the soldier under the command of Lino En Kuldes. We fought very hard, in fact, we're loosing. I kinda forgot what im seeing. I think I saw Lino, Flare, and Mitsuba fighting. Then i fell into the ocean. In the ocean i still fighting with kooluk soldier until I wake up.

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see I think the closest Suikoden Dream I had was myself having a heart attack for missing a Star (Halleth) in Suikoden V. After the hear attack I teleport into the game and rewind time to recruit him so I can see the good ending. Afterwards I snap Dolph's neck and have a party with all the girls, which is completely unlike me. And of course for the whole duration of the dream I had no pants on.
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just had one last night, actually! It wasn't much, though. I was on the second floor of a church where there was a random buffet line. I was Viki and I was minding my own business, trying to get some fruit or something. Then I looked to my side and saw Lorelai coming my way! I was all "eep!" and moved back, but she just went past me and didn't say a word, so I just went back to my fruit.

What's scary is that that's the second dream I've had where I was Viki. O_o The other one involved buttons and lights on the water and being in auditorium.
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just recently I had a dream where all of the Suikoden named characters (Tir, Riou, the Flame Champion, Lazlo, Faroush and myself - yes, in my dream I also had starred as the main of a Suikoden game) were fighting Heath Ledger (why him, I have no idea...) using the True Men tactic.

For some reason, all of our attacks kept missing Heath except for mine. We then decided that it was because of the weapons, so I then lent the other five characters my spare weapon (which was apparently a pair of giant, Mickey Mouse gloves) and all six of us execute a Co-Op move called "Kingdom Come" and defeated Heath.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: