Suikoden United and Irenic Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Goesch and Sun-Min

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Goesch and Sun-Min Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Goesch has a field, and Sun-Min wants little fishies.

Exactly WHAT do I give to them, and where do I find what I need?

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for goesch you give him seedlings for his farm and fish to shun min in which you get them all from the item vendors in various different towns.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, you mean I have to travel to different towns to find them? You mean I can't get Shinro to sell them to me?

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, most item shops, if not all of them sell different seedlings and fishes and ingredients. You do have visit each town though. Jus teleport everywhere and go back with the Blinking Mirror if you got Viki.
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

156581 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But if you want to earn more potch from the fishing contests with Subala (Lun's cildhood girlfriend), I recommend not to give any fish to Sun-Min. That way the chances during a fishing contest that you, instead of a fish, catch a pot which you can sell for potch is much higher.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also, arch wooohh, I'd like to mention that the seedlings and fish you give to Shun Min and Goesch are for Retso's cooking. You can order many different types of food from him depending on the ingrediants he has. You can also find diffferent types of meat to give directly to Retso that you can find in different shops in the towns. Whicle this is helpful for HP-restoring foods, this is nto completely needed to finish the game, of course.
Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So THAT'S it. And here I was, cursing Goesch because he wouldn' t take all the heaps of Rice and Wheat I got from Sairoh.

And for Shun-Min, too bad I can't bring all those Huchens I got from Subala . . . . .

Celes Tilly wrote:

"Butt rock."
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe. Glad to be of help, arch wooohh. Though, if you bring two of the same thing to Shun Min, Retso, or Goesch, they won't accept one of them.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also, don't go expecting them to 'give' them to you and then to your inventory. The mature/harvested products go straight to Retso's kitchen. It took me the longest time to figure that out.

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harrekki wrote:
Also, don't go expecting them to 'give' them to you and then to your inventory. The mature/harvested products go straight to Retso's kitchen. It took me the longest time to figure that out.

lol he does say that what ever is harvested you should go check out resto's kitchen. it was some thing like that but he does say go check it out.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: