Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Editorial: My Apologies Concerning Georg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kasim is not from the Scarlet Moon empire, nuSeed. He's from fthe Southlands, wherever that is. So we still can't be sure about his true origins.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nuSeed

Death In Flames

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It could still be possible that Georg got his last name from Barbarossa, correct?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep, it's possible because others have gotten their last names from him, such as Humphrey Mintz and Kraze Miles.
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my, so that is why my information seemed so incongruent with what was being discussed in the Suikoden V section! D:

As far as feedback goes:

1. Do you like to see more articles like this that talks about one character and the character's impact on history?
Absolutely. I can not stress how important character history is to the Suikoden series as a whole and having a repository of knowledge such as that would be wonderful.

2. What did you like/dislike about the article?
I loved the map pattern showing Killey, Mathiu and Georg's movements, it made me wonder if there were any significant events in the grasslands at that time, considering who was there.

The only thing I disliked about the article was that it had to be written in the first place ;D

3. Did the article change your perception of Georg or any other character/place/historical period? Why/why not?
It gave more of a sense of urgency to Georg's involvement in the assassination. If it hd happened before his service as a knight under Barbarosa's command it would have seemed like so much time had passed that no resolution could have come for what he had done. But with a little less time between the incident and the "current" year, it means that those who want to persecute Georg for his crime could still be actively searching for him.

Also, it made me wonder where he truly originates from.
Prince Falenas

Tinto Dragons (Formerly Falenan Dragons)

156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So would you be the strategist, or the general? If the former, you shouldn't publicly apologize. Apologies should be made in private to the general. If the latter...ignore me.

In any case:

1. Do you like to see more articles like this that talks about one character and the character's impact on history?

Definitely. It's so much more in-depth and...well, all-around cool, to see such...in-depth (sorry, couldn't think of a better word) character articles.

2. What did you like/dislike about the article?

Like: Well, for one thing, it's clarifying misconceptions about Georg, one of the coolest (imo) characters in the series. For another, it shows that you strive for correctness in your information, and acknowledge when there's an incorrect bit of information, trying to fix it as best you can.

Dislike: Nothing, except what I said before starting to answer (and that was mostly a joke).

3. Did the article change your perception of Georg or any other character/place/historical period? Why/why not?

It really didn't affect how I saw Georg, because SV was the first game I've played with Georg in it, in which I managed to get the detective-type and find out about him. I never finished 2 or 3, let alone got the detective.

Thanks, Dew Dust!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: