Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Matsuno and Suikoden?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Matsuno and Suikoden? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Matsuno were to go freelance one day, would you guys want to see him work on a Suikoden game? Personally, I would LOVE to see Matsuno churn out a Suikoden game of his own. To me , he's the only suitable replacement for Muruyama other than Muruyama himself.

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think that there's a good replacment for Muruyama. Unfortunataly.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Agreed. No one can make a quality masterpiece equal to that of Tsukiyo ni Saraba. Unfortunately.
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aye. Unfortunately so.

As long as Konami put as much effort as they seem to have done into future Suikoden games, like they did for Suikoden V, I won't be to concerned about what Matsuno does.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't care who the heck is in charge of it so long as it turns out to be a good story that's well told.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IMHO, the Suikoden V team already equaled and surpassed Murayama's work. I don't think Matsuno would be good for a Suikoden game. His games are heavily gameplay oriented, whereas Suikoden is basically story driven.
Xelinis

2985 Potch
0 Soldiers
21837 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hrestelan wrote:
IMHO, the Suikoden V team already equaled and surpassed Murayama's work. I don't think Matsuno would be good for a Suikoden game. His games are heavily gameplay oriented, whereas Suikoden is basically story driven.

Are we talking about the same Matsuno here? I'm refering to the guy who wrote and directed Final Fantasy Tactics PS1, Final Fantasy XII, and Vagrant Story. FFTactics was EXTREMELY heavy on story with political strifes that even outdo Suikoden at times. It even brought a lot of religious issues into question that were almost of the same intensity as Xenogears (although, fewer in number).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: