Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Is this part of the game? (Spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHRoNo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Is this part of the game? (Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey peeps just wondering if this has happened to any of you.
After you go into War with Roy/Lymsleia(Lyons in the Infirmary), i went out to the east exit of my castle to recruit Galleon.
After this u have to go to Sauronix Castle.

I wanted to go and collect a few people and do the Eresh sidequest.
I went to Viki and she told me to go and eat, and she wouldnt warp me.
So i go talk to retso, then went back to Viki and she said the same thing.
I had a feeling i needed to talk to someone to trigger it back to normal but didnt know who.
So i went and talked to everyone in my castle AND took a bath.
As i was talking o people they were saying i didnt look to good and i looked hungry.

Some of the shops wouldnt let me deal with them. eg: Marina in the inn wouldnt let me stay(i wasnt given the options).
I could leave the castle, but only through east exit(didnt try west exit).
After i did all that i went back to Viki and she let me teleport.

Is this part of he main storyline?
Just seemed weird to me, like everything went into lockdown or something!

"Hey you better get that red dot checked out, my uncle died of crotch dot!" -Chief Wiggum
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that happened to me. Though, to solve it, I went out of the castle and teleported back to it with the blinking mirror, and then that solved it. It wasn't mentioned in the player's guide, and I have no idea why it happened, but it did, and will every time.
CHRoNo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fair enough, im playing with the BradyGames guide as well, very poor effort from BradyGames i think!!!

I walked out and teleported back with the blinking mirror so id sy that did i for me too, but cos i did so much i didnt know what triggered it off.

"Hey you better get that red dot checked out, my uncle died of crotch dot!" -Chief Wiggum
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also had that happen. I believe it ties into Lyon being in the infirmary, and the fact they want you to take Logg's boat instead of warping somewhere. Not really sure. Maybe just a slight glitch of triggers/events that Konami didn't catch?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

leave at the west exit and then re-enter for every thing to work. i had the same thing but when i left via west exit and when i came back every thing worked fine.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, I just figured it was too late for me to do anything until the next event so I went on with the story. Nice to know this now that I'm on my second playthrough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: