Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What the??

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: What the?? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, my brother decided to start his own file in S5 to prove to me that Beavers kick ass.

Well, his castle was still in the firstg level right now. He doesn't have Byakuren. So, he goes fishing, and after half an hour, he comes up to me, claiming that he saw Byakuren swimming. While Fishing!!

Cany anyone verify whether this could happen?

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's never happened to me, but yes, I've heard of other people saying they've seen Byakuren swimming in the fishing game.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i believe there was a topic on this in suikosource with people claiming that they actualy saw Byakuren swimming around. but that's when they have her recruited.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, its true. Its happened to me. The screen shakes and you see Byakuren swim through quicky.
Sophita

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

!!! Is THAT what that damn rumbling is?!

I guess I've "seen" her too, then; I've gotten the rumbling, but never noticed her swimming by.

...Hee hee, can you catch her? I bet that's an instant win.

John Layfield wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Byakuren does appear in the fishing game, recuited or not, but not catchable, since when she appears your boats get immobilized instantly.
Sophita

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, doesn't stike around then, does she.

Pity. I bet catching Byaruken would net you a pretty heavy total. :D

John Layfield wrote:
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can see Byakuren while fishing, you'll know she's there when large waves stop your fishing and you see a large shadow swimming under your boat. I didn't know it was a recruitable character and I tried chasing it, thinking it was a special kind of fish, but I can't move my boat when she's near you. :P

Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also bet catching Byakuren would be very difficult, and require quite a bit of button-mashing. :*laugh*: Yeah, I noticed how she comes through the screen, too. At first, I got really scared like something was going to attack me, but then I realized it was just Byakuren. I had her recruited by then.

Also, is it just me, or is Byakuren quite a bit larger in the fishing game than in all the other scenes?
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Also, is it just me, or is Byakuren quite a bit larger in the fishing game than in all the other scenes?

I thought the same thing. The first time she came she didn't pass by my boat so I didn't see her.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Ah, doesn't stike around then, does she.

Pity. I bet catching Byaruken would net you a pretty heavy total. :D

lol you also better get some kind of rare item. but then again since your living where she lives and since she's a bit mad about that, she'll prolly bite you if you caught her.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: