Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What I've done for the community!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh, my cousin got me into Suikoden. I got his brother into Suikoden. I'm trying to get my sister into it, but it doesn't seem like its going to happen.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Show her Flik. Or, Queen, if she swings that way instead.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nice going there *Yvl !!! *2 thumbs up!!* rock on!! anyways .. its really impressive wat you did .. its really hard to get kids on his age to get on rpg's since kids around his age plays marion -_- , anyhow, ive gotten one of my cousins on suikoden 1 and hes close on becoming a fan but ff games seems to take that away from him, but yeah.. i do have another cousi that plays suiko games , but hes not much of a fan as iam , he seems to enjoy ff games more than suiko games .. hopefully i'll get to influenced both of them on the upcoming suiko 6 game ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: