Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bath Scenes (Spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Bath Scenes (Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some were informative others amusing, and one was just plain weird

I've so far only scene 4 of them but I intend to see more

Any comments on the Georg/Richard/Yahr/Belcoot/Taylor one?

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In what way?
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In what way what? Was it weird...well not weird, more awkward I guess...

~Tinto~
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I took a double take, but that's about it. Richard's way into Mueller, but eh. Stanger things have happened. If I have no complaints about Lucretia and Lelei, I won't have any complaints about Richard and Mueller. If anything, I think Richard could have better taste then Mueller... Maybe Georg or Kyle. Yeah! Richard and Kyle would be good. Lol

My favorite is probably Lyon, Miakis, and Roy... That was fun.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it was more subdued than the Billy/Melville one in III

I'm not saying anything for or against, I'm just saying...awkward for the rest of the guys in the bath...the one with Roog/Nick/Rania was also funny..

~Tinto~
Random

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The one with Lu, Jeane and Marina made me laugh. The only good reason to get Lu *(apart from the good ending)*.

Ugly stick indeed.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
The one with Lu, Jeane and Marina made me laugh. The only good reason to get Lu *(apart from the good ending)*.

Well, she is one of the best 18 battle characters in Suiko V....

The Guide wrote:
]Lu
Her tech, speed, and luck is very high, leading to many multi-attacks and criticals. However, each of her attacks tend to be weak. Her HP is very low, but her MDEF is high.
She can get SS for the "Fast Foot" epic skill, but her attack skill can only go up to C, so it is impossible to augument her low attack. One free rune slot.

Anyways, I was wondering. Could you be able to see bath scenes more than on time?

Oh, and another thing. Spoilers->
When will Sialeeds go to the enemy's side? I wanna make sure I see all her bath scenes before she leaves. And if possible, all of the bath scenes involving her. Thanks in advance.
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is a list here http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8728&postdays=0&postorder=a sc&start=0
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
Oh, and another thing. Spoilers->
When will Sialeeds go to the enemy's side? I wanna make sure I see all her bath scenes before she leaves. And if possible, all of the bath scenes involving her. Thanks in advance.

After the Queen's Campaign (well... during, but anyways, after the war battle)... eh, I mean... after the war battle, and after fighting the Queen's Knights with your three parties. Anyway, she has only one bath scene anyways, but it was quite interesting. Poor whoever-she-was-with. :wink:

"Hunters and Spies" (Zweig/Lorelai/Viki) was pretty amusing. "The Favor" (Shoon/Takamu) was one of my favourites as well. I thought my game was screwing up, then came the punchline. :*laugh*:
CHRoNo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Random wrote:

Ugly stick indeed.

LOL i just watched that one!! :)

Also just watched:

Faylon + Maroon + Muroon = Big Brother, Big Problem.

I like lil Maroon, hes usually in my entourage somewhere :P

"Hey you better get that red dot checked out, my uncle died of crotch dot!" -Chief Wiggum
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hunters and Spies is hilarious. Though one wonders why Zweig felt the need to get naked if he was just planning on listening to Lorelai and Viki. :p

I fully admit a strong part of the reason I'm getting Eresh next time is just to see the bath scene with her, Lelei and Shun Min. :D

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CHRoNo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When did u guys do Hunters and Spies? Cos i tried it before i took ove Doraat, and it didnt work.
I think it needs to be later in the game.

Also, has anyone noticed letters in the princes mailbox regarding bath events and hints to certain"Bath Parties"?
Ive got a few of both.

Gonna go try some more now.....

"Hey you better get that red dot checked out, my uncle died of crotch dot!" -Chief Wiggum
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: