Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

This game is really boring so far.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Alluminitti wrote:
What is up with the skill upgrades? The highest any's skills could go is grade C. All of my characters are atleast on lvl. 30. What is the deal here?

You need to use your trainers [character spoilers]Zegai and Georg train physical; Levi and Zerase train magical[/character spoilers] to raise them to a B, then you need to find special items that boost them up to A(I think, this might come free), S, or SS. Characters are limited in how far they can go with certain traits, though - not everyone can get an SS in every skill.

actually there is a item that raises it to A rank. the combat one is in sauronix castle and the magic is in sable. your teacher's can raise then up to c until you start getting those tomes. but i heard in the begining georg can raise you up to A. which i never found out since i never had the sp in order to do it.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Alluminitti

124798 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

malicesoul wrote:
Well, whatever floats your boat. I actually found SIII to be the most boring of the series

That's fine.

What makes me fall out of my chair is people actually liking Suikoden IV over III. I wonder how that's possible...
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i liked some point of four over three. i liked the whole naval battle thing and how it was on the ocean. i just didn't like three cause it just seemed to take long cause of the three chapters each character had. but story wise three was way better and it also had characters more developed. but hey that's just us going :off topic:

on my second playthrough of 5, i actually didn't find any thing boring, from the begining to the end is was all well played. and since i had a champion rune i was able to get ride of those pesky low leveled monsters :mrgreen:

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, you can actually get the champions rune decently early in this game. In previous games you get it so late it's practically pointless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: