Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Question about Kahn
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
edge got the sword from viktor. pretty much viktor and flik were travelling and came across the village where edge lived which got attacked by vampires. so they decided to help out, edge told viktor that he wanted to be stronger in order to kill the vampire that kidnapped his sister. so viktor gave edge the star dragon sword and he killed the vampire and got his sister back. after that viktor didn't ask for the sword back and thus edge kept it.

Heh, that sounds just like Viktor. That will be both terribly awkward and funny when they are reunited.

Quote:
Basically, I've scanned through the posts, and I don't understand eXistence of Fly's post

Heh, that sounds just like Fly. >.>;; Sorry I just had to get that in.

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:

Quote:
Basically, I've scanned through the posts, and I don't understand eXistence of Fly's post

Heh, that sounds just like Fly. >.>;; Sorry I just had to get that in.

bah just cause you didnt think of it yourself :P

Zorrow, all i merely stated was that during the 'incident' in Qlon where Viktor acquired the SDS, the past was viewed and it was responsible for that (Village of the Hidden Rune). Considering there was also history between the night rune as the rune rather then as the SDS with Neclord its feasable that the SDS being the entity that it is knew Viktor would not hand over the sword even if tempted. It was in referrence to watarus post concerning the 'indifferent' text where Neclord summons Daisy.

I then stated a speculation that the night rune might have a certain affinity with past events or the past in general.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, its not out of the question... Hmm... I wonder if Viki has some kind of connection then...

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Two parts to add on to this. Did he mean that the action of him trying to take the Star Dragon Sword wouldn't work; or did he mean that the action of him having the Star Dragon Sword and trying to slay Neclord with it wouldn't work? I interpretted it as the latter idea.

pretty much is kahn took the sword and tried to destroy neclord by himself he wouldn't be able to. neclord could just use his rune or tricks like he did in suikoden 1 and just dissapear again, or just get another abomination and dissapear. since really viktor was ment for the sword, he didn't take it.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: