Suikoden United and Inspirational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

When will Genso Suikoden VI take place?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Future Saiyan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I too, would like to see the story progress after III since III is the latest in the series. But like I said, Suikoden have so many backstories in can cover, that Konami can do whatever they want.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Picolo says "Suikoden VI will take place a year after Suikoden V"

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I honestly think SuikoVI will take place between SuikoV and SuikoI. Since there seems to be some questions about Falena's surrounding countries, it's hard to say that Konami would forget about them and go back post SuikoIII.
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For some reason, I'd really like to see a game that dealt with the Succession War; maybe with you on Barbarossa's side and working with the Sovereign Rune.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Windspun_Monkey

Monkeys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If they did the succession war we would get to see Georg again for sure. That would be pretty sweet. Not to mention quite a few other S1 and S2 stars. To be honest though, I'd rather see Suikoden Tactics 2 handle the succession war. Seeing Teo kick some but would be nice too.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It will take place a few years after Suikoden 3, and Edge will be the main character. The enemy sought by the Zodiac Sword is... the Sun Rune!

Would be neat.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hm, that is a thought, the opposite of the Night Rune would be the Sun Rune after all, so the rune that the Zodiac Sword seeks could very well be the Sun Rune. ^^

Though I doubt they'd revisit the Sun Rune again... at least not so prominently.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would be cool to see Zerase make an appearance following Edge around in pursuit of the Star Dragon Sword. She does say something like "If only I had the Night Rune Sword", well loosely something like that. As far as timeline I'd say sense 5 takes place between IS 441 and IS 450 based on a comment Lucretia made along the lines of "When I was three the True Fire run bugged out in Grasslands", again loosely something like that. She's like 30ish since she did have a part in repelling the Armes Invasion under Godwin, at which time she probably wasn't a teen. So we've had 4, 5, Succession Wars, 1, 2, and 3 basically. It could be the Succession Wars but people would know how it ends already.

To guess what time the game will be has a lot to do with where you think the game will be. If I think it's at Nameless Lands it would have to be set after Suiko3, logically. If it was to be in Armes it would probably be at the same time as the Succession Wars and you'd see characters from Suiko5 in it (I wanna see what little Toma looks like as a Queen's Knight real bad). I'd say the game may be set in one of the 3 new nations seen in Suiko5: Nagarea, Armes or Zalentha(? the armor place). I guess we'll see.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We already know Suikoden V took place over the years 449 and 450, just to let you know.

And the other nation you're referring to is Zelant.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Windspun_Monkey wrote:
If they did the succession war we would get to see Georg again for sure. That would be pretty sweet. Not to mention quite a few other S1 and S2 stars. To be honest though, I'd rather see Suikoden Tactics 2 handle the succession war. Seeing Teo kick some but would be nice too.

Yes that would kick ass. I would like to see the scarlet moon empire again and in 3d graphics..but i don't think they will ever do something like that..
we already know the whole locations and the succession wars were imho just a story told us to give the main plot more depth..the same thing as the higheast rebellion..for suikoden 3

I would also assume that we will be in Zelant or Nagarea in the next suikoden. And when we will be in Zelant it might be possible to see something more of gaien or the western continent or both.. The Timeline should be after SuikoV but pre Suiko1
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I dont know if it will be after S3, but if it is, you can kinda tell it will be on the West Continent... looking at the pattern from S1 - S3, you can usually tell where the next game takes place. Alot of the characters left to go to the western continent during the epilogue.

If that is the case, that will be quite interesting indeed...

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if it will be Suikoden VI but I have a feeling that at least one sequel on the PS3 will involve Armes somehow (either as a enemy nation or other wise) and will most likely take place sometime between V and III.

And as for something between IV and V taking place, I don't think it will happen. I think with all the references in V they gave to IV they are most likely done doing a strory before V (or at least very far before) .
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes it could be.. i don't remember who's epilog it said but there was someone who got to armes and then was shocked about the enormous corruption over there..and there is also a lot more to tell about the ancient armes dynasty and jeanes roots..
vampiric

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At a time when Ferid and Georg still young, when Georg had his eye wounded. In some land, not far from either falena and island nations federation. That means before Ferid ever met with Arshtat.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i suspect that Ferid may have been involved in the Sucession War, along with Georg, and that must be where he met him.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: