Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 2 Question!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Suikoden 2 Question! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright this is super embarissing since this has never happend before however in Suikoden 2 I"ve been trying to recruit the fruity man named Simone. In Order to do this, your supposed to bring him a Rose Brooch?! Soo where is this Rose Brooch. I was told you are supposed to buy it at the item store in Banner. But wait.. I've gone there before...and they dont sell it!? Whats going onnn aaaah!!!!??? And what should I doooo :(

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a Rare Find. It shouldn't take too long to show up, the Rare Finds reset after thirty minutes or so. And make sure you have enough potch for it, or it'll show up and you won't be able to buy it. I don't remember the price off the top of my head, but I think it's around twelve thousand potch.

On edit: It turns out it's actually fourteen thousand. So be sure to have at least that much potch on hand.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So everytime the item doesn't show.. I should buy the item that does? Because Everytime I check back there.. it's a Fullplate thats being sold.. haha and money isn't a problem.. I scored big on a few trades and I'm at about 700,000gil plus...

I also found one more problem.. its told to enter Rokaku or the ninja town.. you need 100 stars of destiny? are you sure you don't need anything else.. cause I have 100 on the dot so far and Pesamerga wont show up in the cave of wind nor can I enter rokakku...this game hates me lol

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can enter Rokkaku anytime, but being captured by the ninjas and getting them to join you occurs either when

a) You have Kasumi in your active party

or

b) Your castle is at its final stage, but I don't know how many stars that takes. However, if Pesmerga isn't showing up, then your castle isn't at that stage.

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think they say atleast 100..however it really isn't 100 stars of destiny.. I've checked out and researched around a bit.. and I think I figured it out. Thanks buddies ^_^. Bassically you need 102 Stars of Destiny to get to a Level 4 Stage of a Castle.. and I think I know now what to do to obtain that.. "Hopefully"...I guess i'll be waiting a while for that Rose Brooch though *puke*

Brotherhood of the White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, I think it depends not only on how many Stars of Destiny you have, but whether or not you have certain ones, to get Stage 4. Not positive, but I believe that's the case. As for the Rose Brooch, I don't remember. It's been a few years since I played 2, though I would love to get my hands on a copy. *sigh*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pretty much all the stars that open shops and such.

I had the same trouble as you a long time ago and then I remember of someone:

Gordon.

I wasn't a big fan of trading so I pretty much skipped his recruitment all the time; a very bad idea actually.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

to get a level 4 castle you need 101 characters.

gordon is very easy to get.early in the game when your in kobold village pick up some ancient texts very very cheap and then a couple in gregminister when your there and then sell them to the forest village and you have instant potch.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
So everytime the item doesn't show.. I should buy the item that does? Because Everytime I check back there.. it's a Fullplate thats being sold.. haha and money isn't a problem.. I scored big on a few trades and I'm at about 700,000gil plus...

First of all, no. You only need to wait until the Rose Brooch shows up, although you've probably already gotten it. But for future reference, the Full Plate has nothing to do with it. And it's potch not gil...

Also, for Stage 4, you need 101+ Stars of Destiny AND to have liberated Greenhill.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

An additional information for recruting Mondo and Sasuke with Kasumi in your party. You need to have your castle at Level 3 (check if you have the Marble Bath) in order to get them. I believe you need about 70 or more characters in order to achieve this.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rather than creating a new topic on Suikoden II, I'll pose it in an already existing Suikoden II help thread.

I have heard of a powerhouse Killey and a Powerhouse Hai Yo. There is a certain rune set-up that makes them do astronomical damage. What is this rune combination for each character?

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that's prolly when they are at level 99, with a violence and double-beat. or fury and double-beat.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here you go :

powerhouse Killey

and pimped Hai Yo

gee im feeling helpful today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: