Suikoden United and Irenic Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Speculations that turned TRUE *Spoilers*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Speculations that turned TRUE *Spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Before SV was release alot of people are speculating this... that just like we are doing now in SIV. What turned out to be true after all?

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i never thought that georg really killed the queen but in fact that was true. i can't say i was really speculating stuff since i tried to keep away from most to all suikoden 5 info that was posted. since i didn't want to spoil myself.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Something that stuck with me until almost the middle of the game, which was both true and not true...

Georg killing the queen was something the Godwins publicized heavily to take the moral high ground. My conclusion? "Whoa, if that's still accepted as true in Suikoden II, that means my army... LOSES!"

Kooky how that worked out.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the Sindar ruin as the HQ.

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I predicted that Arshtat and Ferid would die, and they did.

I also had the feeling that Sialeeds would die, and Lyon would have a chance of dying.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I made some comment I think about having rodent people, but that forum is gone now. i swear to be funny I put down beavers or wood chucks. I need somone from suiko4unoffical here to conferm this. beaver, mouse..woodchuck. close, Im sure. I was hoping for hawk men though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YES! Hawk men would be AWESOME! Pity there's already wingers, I'm not a huge fan of the bat wings, it'll do though, I guess.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, the only thing I predicted right was the fact that Ms. Sialeeds dies.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I expected someone close to the hero to turn traitor, because it happened in suikoden one to some effect a couple times.

Although I wasn't sure who it was going to be until about a third of the way through...

I also expected there to be more runes and alot more interesting characters, everything suiko 4 LACKED.

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was always of the opinion that Georg didn't really kill the queen but once the game started telegraphing the truth via the characters constantly defending Georg it became so painfully obvious that He did it. The whole thing had alot less impact and delivery due to the way they went about it. It was a big disapointment for me.
Tetsuwan Zero

6000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I kinda assumed Lyon would die, those crazy best friends always do *eyeroll* crazy friends...
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

but she really didn't die, unless she does in the bad ending which i haven't seen.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: