Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Walkable character in IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lazlo's running style always annoyed me... Jeanne is mucho fun to run around as though is much better at walking than running.

FYI - you dont have to be at Desmond or Louise to change who your running character is. You can change formation through the normal running around menu remember... of course only to other people in your party. I personally end up running around as Kika most of the time.

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most fun for me was walking around as Viki or Jeane, but for some reason, Lo Fong was always fun for me, too. Jeane is hilarious, though.
Danny

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The characters aren't charismatic though... I usually use Wendel or Lazlo as my leading character, sometimes, I use Chiepoo.

Sierrachan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, that's really nice! I didn't know that ": D
So THERE IS a good reason to play again Suikoden IV (lol)
Seeing Trishtan walking around and around *_*
shame you can recruit him almost at the end of the game >_<

Jibrille 's Protector
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tend to use one of the Knights I get at the start of the game as my lead characters... but I have used Jeane... She walks very oddly to say the least.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tend to use a character other than Lazlo whenever possible. I finished a whole with him as lead character so, I thought it should give others the chance. As much as possible, I'd use a woman character. Possibly because I want to see a woman as main character.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

at the begining i some time use jeane, but at the end i use snowe in his pirate gear.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is cool feature. At first I was using Lazlo of course, I tried Jeane also but I didn't like her animation in movement, probably used Mitsuba also but were using Mizuki and then Rachel or Kate mostly. I really liked those last two the most.

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
i suggest you put jeane as your walking person and go talk to people on different islands.it's very interesting to see what people will say to her.

People don't say anything different, regardless of who you put as walking character. The only place where someone reacts to Jeane is Na-Nal island, and only the 2 guys you must talk to before recruiting her, plus one more pervert near the bath. They do so even if she's not the lead character, just Jeane being in the party is enough.

By the way, I think that this little feature was meant only for Jeane. Because I've tried a lot of characters, and everyone runs like Lazlo or has the same generic way of walking. Only Jeane has an unique animation, both walking and running. Which isn't surprising, since they put on her 3D model at least twice the detail of any other character.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

People walked/ran like they do in their cut scenes. Katarina was the one I noticed that in. I usually walked around as Ted myself, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: