Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is your favorite non-suikoden game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a toss up between Age of Mythology and Medival Total War but I think I'll give the edge to Medival just because of the level of accuracy used in the game. The battles in the game are also the best I have ever played in a game I wish there was some way to have that battle system for Suikoden but that proably wont ever happen.
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a three-way tie between Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, and LUNAR: SSSC.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a tie between Star Ocean 2 and Valkyrie Profile.

Chrono Trigger is fastly becoming a favorite though. I love Ayla and Lucca.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fragola

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definitely Final Fantasy VI because, not only is it a wonderful game, but it's also the first RPG I ever played (ahaha, I was a fool and hated it at first because I had no idea how to play it). And Chrono Trigger is a veeerrry close second.
StarlightEx

La Brigade des Loups

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Star Ocean: the second story or Valkyrie Profile, they're both very good.
Glen Cott

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Probably either the generic FF7 or Baldur's Gate 2 for the PC.
Watari

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First would be Chrono Tigger. Then the Final Fanasty games. Romance of the three Kingdoms 8.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nightrider

1000 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't play that many RPGs so I would have to say anything from the Fatal Fury or King of Fighters series. I love old school fighting games.
Ddalv

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definately Chrono Trigger. I just love the story and the gameplay. I just can't get enough Magus.
Inactive04

1381 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WWE Smackdown, Shut Your Mouth
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hm that is a tough one. Probaply some of the following: Lunar 2 EBC, Onimusha, Dynasty Warriors 2 or FFVII.

Just play too many games to place a second. Suikoden is easy to place first because of it is superior to all other games
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My top five, not counting anything Suikoden, would be:

1. Chrono Trigger
2. Xenogears
3. Final Fantasy Tactics
4. Star Ocean 2
5. Tales of Destiny

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chrono Trigger.
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always have and always will have a soft spot for the Ultima series because it's a truly unique series that is very thought-provoking, compelling and addictive. It's one of those games that makes you wonder why you're playing it, but you're sure glad you are. Ultima 7 is said to be the best of all the Ultimas and I can't quite disagree with that.

I also liked the Dragonwarrior series because they were loads of fun and Dragonwarrior IV was among the best NES rpgs out there. It was also my first actual RPG series that I stuck with. This series led to the Final Fantasy series which contains of my highest favorites(like FF6 and FFX/X-2).

Revelations Series: Persona/PS: Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment are high up there too. They're dark, unique, intelligent, compelliing and interesting.

Other favorites include Star Ocean 2, Xenosaga Series, Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, Chrono Trigger and Lunar.
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I suck, it's Chrono Trigger for me.

distant 2nd is Kingdom hearts. i'm a kiddyish gamer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: