Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wanted Recurring Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd really just like to see anyone from V make a comeback, though that'd be harder to do if the next game's post-III (since there's like a 27 year difference between them). If VI takes place near Falena, then it could have some interaction with that country as part of the storyline (kinda like with Toran in II and the Island Nations in V). I think it'd be cool to see a grown-up Lymsleia or something.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to see the Oboro detective agency back (except Fuyo, I didn't care for her much, but Feitas was definately addictive and a good way to pass the time if Oboro wasn't back yet). I know he didn't give you quite as much info as Richmond, but I preffered his style, as well as the group detective idea, because honestly, its easier to believe that a group could gather more information.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

to bad if they do come back fuyo will be in it since she pretty much takes over the agency when oboro's leaves for a period of time.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If the game takes place shortly after III Pesmerga COULD work. They would have to have him say something like "I felt evil/whatever and thought he was here, maybe if I stick with you, I'll find him." But of course he doesn't. They could build on why he's after Yuber in the first place.

Nick and Ax, depending on the location and timeframe they could be like Futch and Bright.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After Suikoden V, I don't worry much about returning characters anymore. There are so many new characters that are good. I just want to keep the rich script and story. Although everyone loves returning characters and references to them, a full cast of newcomers is welcomed if they are well designed and have a good story.
Takemura

Darkside of the Moon

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ONLY want Pesmerga or Clive to return. :) I don't care about the threads. Pesmerga namly hasn't been in a game for a while.

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to see Zweig again. Zerase + Star Dragon Sword, as well. Zweig is researching where Killey's from, now, so if we see him again we might learn more about Killey. And, ya know...the Sindar.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Takemura wrote:
I ONLY want Pesmerga or Clive to return. :) I don't care about the threads. Pesmerga namly hasn't been in a game for a while.

the only way i would like to see him return is if they he finally has a face to face with yuber since you have never seen them at the same places at the same time.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
yoonathan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pesmerga has to be in it, if Pesmerga isn't Konami is retarted since they started a story and haven't finished it. Hix needs to because I can't remember if he fifnished his training. Don't act all "im a sick C***" if im wrong.

Viktor and Flik, I don't need a reason and don't be a hater and say new characters would be better then them because the last 2 games that they could of, Viktor and Flik owned all of em.

Apple obviously we need them. Shenna, Kasumi all the characters that were in 1 and 2 should come back....all of em!

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yoonathan wrote:
Hix needs to because I can't remember if he fifnished his training.

I have a hunch that we'll see the child of Hix and Tengaar, just like we had the pleasure to be acquainted with the child of Freed and Yoshino.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yoonathan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Didn't we see the daughter already in Suikoden 3, she had a spear.

Hix's kid would be so cool, and I hope he isn't whipped.

Self Made Riders

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to see Albert Silverberg again. It'd be cool if there was some kind of appearance made by the TWR either by it having a new bearer or it just shows up on its own. Other kids I want to see again are Yuber and Pesmerga just like every other kid. I hope Kyril can be recruited into the 108 SoDs too.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want all of the undeveloped characters to make an apperance at some point, like Gantetsu, Boris (Ridleys son) and maybe Esmeralda so that she can actually do something useful maybe. Lots more on that list obviously.

Also Taki in her younger years if we must keep visiting the 'past', i wonder if she was once a great warrior, or just a great gossiper and know it all for all of her life.
vspirit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hawkthanatos wrote:
Regardless of where and when it is (provided it's not Suikoden IV extreme) I'd like the Suikoden V hero to make at least a cameo, maybe even a non-star recruit.

I'm hoping for that, too. Ideally it'd be nice if he were a non-star member (kinda like Tir in II...he IS a non-star right? I can't quite remember) but if not...you know how in Suiko V, if you choose Euram over Eresh, just for the sake of story continuity, you'd actually be giving up not just a powerful magic user (tho some might argue there're already more than enough in their team, me being one of em), you'd also be sacrificing an Epic. The Sacred Oath one, in fact. It's the last one. That, in itself, was enough for me to get Euram to p*ss off. xxxxD Tho not before I tried recruiting him FIRST. Heh heh. Despite the lil pain in the arse he was, I really enjoyed his facial expressions. Hyuk, hyuk. But those you'll have to say goodbye to after he's joined so...with the only reason in wanting him to join despite not being a fighting member gone, nothing stopped me from getting Eresh instead (tho I hardly used her after...I only wanted the Epic the boss you had to fight to get her drops).

Well, anyway, I tot if they did the same with the Prince in one of the future instalments of suiko, I'd actually sacrifice whatever it is I'll have to get him in. xxxxxP cos i'd know at least he'd be a FIGHTING member and a kickass one at that. And not to mention the Suiko V nostalgia...the Prince'll be worth it...plus it'll be an almost given that Lyon'd be with him despite whatever ending you might've gotten in V...*stupid grin*

Others that I wouldn't mind seeing back hmmm lessee...the Oboro Detective Agency dudes as per suggested in earlier post is good. I really liked Shigure and Sagiri (pumped them up and used them a lot xD) and I wouldn't mind seeing Kinnison and his wolf back too...heh...heh...maybe they can throw in one of the other six Generals...?
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't want the Prince in another game ever! I liked him a lot, but he seems too stable (well going with the best ending where he stays with Lym which I have no doubt will eventually be canonized). I say references are good enough! Plus if the game takes place near Falena I know two people who should come representing them. Toma and Lun! Think about it! A Queen's Knight in training (And I'll pay a million potch to see Toma wearing a knight's outfit ^^) and Lun with her Dragon Horse (Maybe still in training too). Ax and Nick could be the head guy bringing them two along to where ever it is the next game takes place. I could easily see this happening.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: