Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Toran Liberation Army/Republic Symbol
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Both images are the same thing - one just looks a little more grainy. The smaller image is much clearer but they are both the same symbol.

the larger image was just to point out the sections in more detail then you could see in the smaller one...it was also screen captured from my pc so i cant help the actual colouration and fine tuning :P
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks like a thistle to me - the same as the Scottish national plant.

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe its a fire spear?

*shrugs*
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm weird, but it always reminded me of a phoenix tail. Of course, I had just got done playing FFVI for the eleven billionth time the first time I played Suikoden I. But, hey, it works. Because the Liberation Army got beat down to like, five people, and then it came back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: