Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Trouble recruiting Genoh (spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeonMouko

Fierce Tigers

116367 Potch
419 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Trouble recruiting Genoh (spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm on my second run through, trying to get Euram this time as I got Eresh last time. I'm just before the New Queen's Campaign, meaning that if I go in to my war room, I start that whole mess.

The problem here is that I forgot to talk to FuwalaFuwala earlier about "The Boss". I've talked to the Beaver who mentions that the Elder's father saw the boss, I have Levi at the right level, but I can't activate it. I know I'm supposed to talk to FuwalaFuwala, as that's what I did in the last save... but the little ba-er, the little beaver isn't in his hut at Beaver Lodge!

Aw crud, now what do I do!? >_< Is he hiding in my HQ somewhere? I went looking for him and found Meroon, Moroon, Miroon, Maroon, and Muroon... but not him!

I don't want to miss out on Genoh! ;_;
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have no idea where he is in your castle until you get your final level, i would say just wait until that happens and then try to find it since it'll be easier as every one will be better spread out.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to be honest, I've looked around my entire castle while it is in the second stage and I do not believe that he is there. He's a deserter. Cowardly Beaver. I must say that I love him regardless. He's so furry and has the best name of all the beavers.

Honestly and truly, I don't think you can find him until your castle is at it's largest.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He's in the War Room....I think.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have the same problem. Right now, I'm at the part before you fight Lymsleia in the War. I had neglected to talk to Fuwalufuwalu about Genoh earlier and i'm currently bringing Levi, Zerase or Jeane to try and make him appear. I completely forgot about him. Is he actually missable? I don't want to miss this one. Is there still hope?

It's imperative that i get an answer ASAP :!:

Which also brings up the question, when will it be too late to get Genoh? I have no idea when ALL 108 stars really will be needed.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think it'll be to late to get genoh or almost any star when you give lucretia the ok to go ahead with the final battle. since your only at the lymselia battle you still have lots of time to go before your at the final point, so you are ok right now.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm kind of at the same stage... I did a quick run through of suikoden five almost to the end and I missed a bunch of people... sure is harder to find some of these mo fos compared to ANY of these other games.

Geno was one of em... I'm also right about to go against Princess Leia, and I can't find that Fuwalawhatever in my castle. I even found Raven... I don't think this guy is in my castle, and he sure as hell isn't at Beaverlodge either... bloody el.

If I don't find 'im soon we gonna be grillin tonite if you know what i's sayin.

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh. Thank you as well, Buff. I'll go check on Fuwalufuwalu in my castle. Hopefully, he'll say something about it even in the War Room. I hope this works... I'm just thank ful that Byakuren can be recruited with Levi.... T_T

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: