Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The First Queen of Falena (spoiler)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: The First Queen of Falena (spoiler) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you go to Lunas after retaking Sol-Falena, Haswar says something about the Ashtwal Mountains. She said that the first queen of Falena appeared there with the Sun Rune. Since there's a Sindar ruin connected to the Sun Rune in the mountains, could the Falenan royal family have Sindar ancestory or is it a coincendence/
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They might be connected to the Sindar. The Queendom of Falena was founded in the year - 250. That is 252 years before Harmonia was founded, so Sindars probably existed in parts of the world back then.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: The First Queen of Falena (spoiler) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blazing Camp wrote:
When you go to Lunas after retaking Sol-Falena, Haswar says something about the Ashtwal Mountains. She said that the first queen of Falena appeared there with the Sun Rune. Since there's a Sindar ruin connected to the Sun Rune in the mountains, could the Falenan royal family have Sindar ancestory or is it a coincendence/

**highlight to read**

yes the first queen came from there, as she appeared out the purification room that lym, lyon and sialeeds were in when lym was getting going through for the ritual of getting married. the ceras lake ruins connect with the dawn rune, twlight forest ruins connect with the twilight rune and the ashtwal moutain ruins connect witht he sun rune. only reason why you can get into the ashtwal mountain ruins with out the sun rune is cause of the dawn and twilight rune.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's rather interesting. Since the First Queen came from what is a Sindar Ruin, one must wonder...Is there Sindar Blood in the Royal Family? That would certainly be a hell of a twist. Here's hoping that the Suiko books and info Japan gets, or a future game will bother to elboarte on this and not leave us hanging...

My question for this is..well, in those odd flashbacks we see in SINDAR ruins, a KING uses the rune and ruins Falena. Is there any info on what date this occurs? I assume that would happen before the Queendom of Falena is formed. Could the Kingdom that predates Falena have coexisted with the Sindar? Or maybe it was even the Armes Kingdom?

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars wrote:
They might be connected to the Sindar. The Queendom of Falena was founded in the year - 250. That is 252 years before Harmonia was founded, so Sindars probably existed in parts of the world back then.

I thought Harmonia was established in Solar Year -2, making the Queendom 248 years older than the Holy Kingdom, not 252?

No, wait, let me guess, -2 is only the year for the beginning of the Hero's War while year 0 is the date of foundation for Harmonia, right?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Jibrille Hillbert

Lollers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scott wrote:

My question for this is..well, in those odd flashbacks we see in SINDAR ruins, a KING uses the rune and ruins Falena. Is there any info on what date this occurs? I assume that would happen before the Queendom of Falena is formed. Could the Kingdom that predates Falena have coexisted with the Sindar? Or maybe it was even the Armes Kingdom?

it wasn't Sindar, it was ancient Armes. I remember Zweig talking about this right after the vision, and he talk about a "race" that was there even before Sindar. If you remember right (I do just because I'm in my second play, so it's not long after I saw the scene) what you see there wasn't sindar ruins as well, they were the ruins you find into the big hole where Jeane take you when you recruit her. And Jeane as well talk about this race that was there before sindar.

But anyway, I think Falena has certianly lots of connection with Sindar...
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jibrille Hillbert wrote:

But anyway, I think Falena has certianly lots of connection with Sindar...

of course they are, they had to have lots of connections with them due to the 3 runes can activate the ruins and even the ceras lake castle.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Sars wrote:

I thought Harmonia was established in Solar Year -2, making the Queendom 248 years older than the Holy Kingdom, not 252?

No, wait, let me guess, -2 is only the year for the beginning of the Hero's War while year 0 is the date of foundation for Harmonia, right?

Ah, you're correct. My bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: