Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Kirke/Lorelai
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The ninjas uses there sword to deflect blows and also counter attack if I remember correctly. Nash uses Grosser Fluss in the gaidens. So in both cases, they do in fact use multiple weapons, though Lorelai definately outshines the others in this department. Also, isn't Nash skilled in other weapons do to his time with HVG. Could be mistaken, as I haven't played the gaidens. (Those really should be released in the US)

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

nash never finished his training from the hvg so he couldn't use a gun, but he did learn how to use gun powder or it was some thing like that.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

but, wwere guns the only weapons trained in in the HVG? I could of swore I heard somewhere that some members don't use guns.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i only heard of them using guns. but i think they have to be trained in useing gun powder also which nash is.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Hoodman

Saruzin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lorelai ahhhh Lorelai I think for me she is a character who I change my opinion about frequently(besides Luc from SI & SII to SIII) in Suikoden I I kept checking to see if my level was good, but when I got her I found out she had a bow and I didnt care about her one bit.

In SII I was kinda happy to see her again and I had no idea that was Kirke's weapon(never used the guy just never really sparked my interest) but I threw into a party for the fight against Luca Blight and she did ok but enough for me to use her more

In SV I was happiest to see her here, she has a whip which is a pretty legitimate weapon for her(lose the duel to her I love how she chokes out the hero) but the main thing is I actually like her in SV even though she has kinda low hp, she is super quick and does pretty good damage, and pretty good w/ runes plus shes a whole heck of a lot more important the story this time around.

-There is neither a more trustworthy ally nor fearsome foe than you, Your Highness
- Shula Valya

-Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie - Shu
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: