Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bath Scenes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cius and Haleth can be done, without spoiling too much for you, any time after you do a Dragon-Horse race bet for the first time.
Pesmerga

22556 Potch
34 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can anyone elaborate on what happened during the Sialeeds/Lyon one? I did all the others but I missed that one due to my lack of knowledge on how to initiate bath convos at the time :)

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's kinda creepy.

(Spoilers)
Lyon expresses interest about what happened during the Lunas Purification Ritual, since she was with the Prince at the time, and Sialeeds offers to demonstrate, so they go off-camera and there's a bunch of random noise that at first sounds... shall we say... disturbing, but at the end it was just Sialeeds pouring very cold water all over her. =P

If I missed anything, feel free to correct me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: