Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

huge turtle *spoiler*

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: huge turtle *spoiler* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I met a huge turtle by the waterfalls and he talked to Zerase about living long an this planet but beeing very beatiful etc
Then he went back to the waterfall and I couldnt talk to him anymore.Is he recruitable?
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, bring Levi to the turtle.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

iscalio wrote:
Yes, bring Levi to the turtle.

Who is Levi?
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The mage who stands in the Big Hole, northwest of Rainwall. You can recruit him after the Doraat major battle. If you have no idea what Doraat is, just wait until the battle took place and then get Levi and the turtle.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

iscalio wrote:
The mage who stands in the Big Hole, northwest of Rainwall. You can recruit him after the Doraat major battle. If you have no idea what Doraat is, just wait until the battle took place and then get Levi and the turtle.

Ok thank you!
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or you can bring Galleon. Any "old" character will be able to recruit Genoh, the big turtle.

Highlight for more spoilers about Genoh and the waterfall

If you go to the waterfall without Jeane, Zerase or older person you will meet another SoD, he'll refuse to join you but go talk with Meuller after you recruit him (He's one of the Lindwurm mercenaries) and then return to the waterfall and the guy there should join.

Also, you must have Genoh recruited to get that white lizard/snake thing swimming in Ceras Lake to join you.

I don't reccomend you use Genoh to fight much, as he takes up 2 spaces and his rune is basically a yellow scarf or a turtle rune for the entire party. Although I do like the concept of a rune helping more than its bearer and helping the entire party. Perhaps they can have more of this style rune in upcoming games.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Gunloc

19976 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also, the "old" character's level has to be at least 95% of the Prince's level. Alhazred is the character you can recruit the earliest who is eligible to get Genoh.

I actually use Genoh a lot. He has great HP, defense and is powerful to boot. It's also great not having to buy him armor (he can't wear armor, only accessories) and he has no weapon to sharpen. His Rune is really helpful for dungeon crawling.

I think he's a very interesting character, I would love to know more about his past.

Edit: Pardon my mistake, wording corrected.

Last edited by Gunloc on Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It doesn't have to be "within" 95% of the Prince's level, it has to be at least 95% percent of the Prince's level. There is a difference. If it was "within," then the elderly character would only have to have achieved five percent of the Prince's level.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Red wrote:
Also, you must have Genoh recruited to get that white lizard/snake thing swimming in Ceras Lake to join you.

Actually, (highlight) I recruited Byakuren (the snake thing) before Genoh. So that's not true. I fought it twice and the second time Levi came out and talked with it...well, his staff did.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Camus the Noble wrote:
It doesn't have to be "within" 95% of the Prince's level, it has to be at least 95% percent of the Prince's level. There is a difference. If it was "within," then the elderly character would only have to have achieved five percent of the Prince's level.

it has to be at least 1 level below the prince's level, to make it easier.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've already got Alhazred to level 34.... hero's Lv. 35.... and yet, he doesn't appear in the waterfall. Is this because I'm currently doing a quest that will advance the storyline?
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
I've already got Alhazred to level 34.... hero's Lv. 35.... and yet, he doesn't appear in the waterfall. Is this because I'm currently doing a quest that will advance the storyline?

That is the most likely reason most Stars do not appear.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i wouldn't say the most likely reason it is the main reason why that happens. i've had that done to me tons of times.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: