Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Official Help Topic (Minor Spoilers Please!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonm17

3378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was able to get a Victory but I was wondering if it's possible to get Victory+ with an award and everything. I've tried cutting my losses and I can only seem to get normal Victory
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no, there is no prize for that battle. just only potch.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
jasonm17

3378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I assume the same holds for if you decide to defend Lelcar as well?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yes, same thing goes. but the battle of leclar is easier since it has less people to defend against.

Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just out of curiosity, is the point at which you have to have all the stars (highlight) before the whole night scene before retaking Sol-Falena?

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ughhh...ok so i'm nearing the end and i have YET tyo get my blacksmith...i even gave him the gold hammer and shrapened to 15..he got happy about it but DID NOT join. Anyone know why? What am I doing wrong?
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you have to level it up to 10 first to get a scene, then level it up to 12 to get another scene.

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah i got a scene with both..but he didn't join. then i got a scene for 15 also, but still nothing...:/
Firefly

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm that's super weird! I don't know whats up. You're not in any story sequences or anything?

8553 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Umnn i'm right before a major battle I think...but still..i wonder if i chose wrong or something. He just kept going on about how he WANTED to join but his master said he couldn't.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i don't remember where i saw this. but i remember that a lot of people where having a hard time going through the twilight forest and getting the 3 treasures in there. i found this image on gamefaq which will help out a whole lot.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/suikoden_v_twilight_forest.png

Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I did not recruit Killey.I rescued him from Agate Prison but he didnt came to my castle.So I always walked into the room after the waterfall in seras lake ruins but he wasnt there either.Now I'm after the twillight forest ruins can I still get him?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

after you free him from agate prision, while having lorelai and zweig in your party try leaving your headquarters from the east side towards the bridge and killey will show up, then you take him to the sealed room and he calls every one a idiot. then he'll show up on the tenth floor of the ruins inside the twilight forest.

Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
after you free him from agate prision, while having lorelai and zweig in your party try leaving your headquarters from the east side towards the bridge and killey will show up, then you take him to the sealed room and he calls every one a idiot. then he'll show up on the tenth floor of the ruins inside the twilight forest.

I asked Oboro he said that I saw him at the twiliht forest ruins.I did not,so is he there anyway?

Here soe more problems:

Sorensen:Cant recruit him somehow he wont come.
Haleth:I read that you have to talk to him and after that a scene in the castle will ocur but it did not happen.
Zunda:She joined my party but I have not access to Lunas right now,what to do?
Murad:I talked to him in Dorat and he left,never saw him again.
Alhazhred:I read that I need to met in Yashuna Village a fortune teller in a Inn but in none of the 2 hotels is a person.

And should I get Euram a little later or recruit Eresh?

Thanks Buff!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sorensen: after the whole revolving bridge ordeal babage tells him to join your army to act as his represnetative.

haleth: if you have your final lower level available, go into the bar at the upper left corner with out loog and kisara in your party, after that whole scene go to hershville and go into a house which is southwest of where you teleport in from, after that scene leave and go back into hershville and go to the admin building and the guy mentions that he has left. go back to your castle and go back to the bar where you will talk to him and have the chance to recruit him.

zunda: take takuma through the north lunas path which is west of huad or northwest of rainwall. go into the oracle aka haswar's house and go to her room on the first floor where she will look at the mirror and join you there.

murad: you have to talk to him at different various places. since you've already saw him in doraat, he'll be in raftfleet one more time and then sable after each military battle occurs.

alhazred: you have to go to the tricolor inn at the east side of town, go upstaris and talk to the seer, after that you get a book, leave it in chuck's possestion and sleep at the inn for the night, go back to chuck and he gives it back saying to take it back to the place where you got it. give it back to the maid, then travel to eistrice i believe where you will meet him. then he goes with you to yashuna and after the whole scene there you will recruit him.

recruit eresh, 20 times better than euram. plus you get tons of great treasure. but just beware that the enemies are very strong so bring top notch people and lots an lots of medicine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: