Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Questions about recruiting**Major Spoilers**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prophecy, just teleport to beaver lodge and keep heading south east. You'll see an outcropping of rocks, and that'll be the waterfall basin. You can get a couple characters there, though I'm not sure you can get both on one trip.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no you can't get both in one tripe. when you don't have an old person in your party you can try to get richard, and when you have an old person in your party richard won't be there.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's annoying, considering you have to run twice for Richard anyway.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After recruting Genoh you can just go back one screen and then return and find Richard. You're going to have to make a trip back anyway to speek to Mueller, but escape scrolls work there.
Prophecy

Local Ruffians!!!!

60970 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im so confused lol, im sorry, so the basin is in the beaver lodge? like within the town and i have to go through it? Also its sort of a mini dungeon, i jsut got back from the dragon cavalry thingy, so im pretty strong....should i just go alone so i can get him easier? (richard)

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leave Beaver Lodge via the left hand exit (the one you get teleported to by Viki) and follow the river south. You'll eventually find some outcropping of rocks. That's the waterfall. The waterfall isn't very long and the enemies there are fairly weak compared to you now so you should have no trouble.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

like sage said. just go south east not to far and you'll see rocks to the east and the water basin name will pop up. just remember to talk to the beaver next to the elder's, then talk to the elder fuwlafuwalfu.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Prophecy

Local Ruffians!!!!

60970 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha thanks a lot guys! im gonna have to play this throgh again to get all the characters again.....which stinks cause i was hoping to get em every play through including the first, but i've missed oboro somehow, hes boat left rafleet and im sad now.....which means i cant get richard or raven....:(

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quick question that hasnt been touched on. What is the earliest pointy I can recruit Alzahred (sp?).

I just got my HQ and got water back to Lordlake. Also I just got Marina and Belcoot from Yashuna. Where is this fortune teller with the book supposed to be?

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He's meant to be in the other inn in that village.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I assume you've met him in Rainwall before, right? You're able to recruit him now. You just go into one of the rooms in Tricolor Springs Inn at Yashuna Village. There you'll meet a strange man carrying a mysterious book, which he'll give to you. After that, go store the book to Chuck at the storage and rest at an Inn. Talk again with Chuck, and he'll say it's cursed and will return it to you.

Next, go to the town of Estrise,(Cross the bridge near Rainwall, somewhere near there) and you'll find Alhazred. Tell him about the book, and he'll agree to meet the mysterious man who gave the book to you. It is then found that the book is slowly eating the man's soul, and you'll be engaged in a fight with the book. Defeat it, and you will get Alhazred and the Condemnation Rune. (Punishment Rune lesser)

Oh, and you could use Alhazred to recruit Genoh.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Axis and Hawk. When In read Inn I figured the place that you know... you slept at, not the bath house that is very poorly named.

[huge rant]So I get Alzahred no problem, the book is easy. ASnd I knew prior to Axis's info that Alzahred is a wise choice for getting Genoh. I also knew that he has to be of decent level. However for some really retarded reason Alzahred starts out at Level 5 and takes forever to level up. So I get him to like Level 33 and the Hero is 35. 2 levels difference and I go through the stupid waterfall place (for the fourth time. The first two for the lindwurm loser and another in hopes that Genoh will join because Sairoh is a geezer. No luck.) and the damned bats there poison me like nothing I've ever seen before. I finally reach the old turtle and he tells me "I leave old people behind" For christs sake! he's 2 levels behind me. So, I warp out and go to Lunas Pass (good exp there) and level him up more. Now he's only 1 level behind. I go through the stupid thing for the 5th time and just before the screen to Genoh I get the region boss (The tougher battle with a different opening sound) and I quikly kill it, but the exp causes the Hero to level up again, making the difference 2 levels again. AAAARRRGGGHH! I want to shoot Genoh in his old fat useless head. I'm never going to use him (Except to get the snake thing in Ceras Lake) and he's a waste of space and about an hour of my life. God damn him. [/end huge rant]

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Levi is your answer, he joins 5 levels higher than the Hero.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
I assume you've met him in Rainwall before, right? You're able to recruit him now. You just go into one of the rooms in Tricolor Springs Inn at Yashuna Village. There you'll meet a strange man carrying a mysterious book, which he'll give to you. After that, go store the book to Chuck at the storage and rest at an Inn. Talk again with Chuck, and he'll say it's cursed and will return it to you.

Next, go to the town of Estrise,(Cross the bridge near Rainwall, somewhere near there) and you'll find Alhazred. Tell him about the book, and he'll agree to meet the mysterious man who gave the book to you. It is then found that the book is slowly eating the man's soul, and you'll be engaged in a fight with the book. Defeat it, and you will get Alhazred and the Condemnation Rune. (Punishment Rune lesser)

I've tried this one but I couldn't find alhazred there so I went back to Yashuna and give the book to some person who will give the fortune teller the book,now can I still got Alhazred??
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crimson wrote:
Axis wrote:

I've tried this one but I couldn't find alhazred there so I went back to Yashuna and give the book to some person who will give the fortune teller the book,now can I still got Alhazred??

Yeah looks like Axis missed a step, after giving the book back then go to Estrise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: