Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Need Help With Murad.. and others.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Need Help With Murad.. and others. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I need the exact time and locations where Murad appears on every town you meet him.

Oh, and if possible, the location of the town of Estrise (Alhazred, Sorensen) and the location of the 5 DoReMi Elves. Thanks in advance.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DoReMi Elves (highlight below)
ReMiFa -Automatically encountered in Haud
FaSoLa - Forest SW of Rainwall
SoLaTi - Mountain Path to Beaver Lodge
MiFaSo - Forest SE of Doraat
LaTiDo -Deep Twilight Forest

To get to Estrise start from Rainwall and go east following the path E/SE. You'll eventually walk right into it.

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

By the way, if you kill ReMiFa instead of capturing it, you can never get it back.

I know from experience. ;-;

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Help With Murad.. and others. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
I need the exact time and locations where Murad appears on every town you meet him.

murad only shows after when some thing drastic happens to the town's people. you'll eventually get him in beaver lodge after it gets burned.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ryusanji

The Crimson Flames of Highland

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be more specific, Murad shows up after every war battle up to Beaver Lodge. He changes locations after each one, after you report back to your HQ, whatever it may be at the time. The earliest you can recruit him is Leluca, the fourth time you ask.

The first time is in Rainwall after war battle #1, basically right at the entrance. Ask him to join you, he'll refuse.

The second time is in Raftleet after war battle #2. Enter Raftfleet, and go tot eh save point. Go north from their, to the next raft. There he is. He'll refuse again.

The third time is after war battle #4, to save Lordlake. He's right infront of the hospital in Lordlake. He'll refuse again, but mention he now see's a great difference in you and Godwin.

The fourth time is in Leluca, afte rthe war battle there. Go to the western island. There he is. He'll join.

As for the meetings after that, no idea.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusanji wrote:
The fourth time is in Leluca, afte rthe war battle there. Go to the western island. There he is. He'll join.

Isn't that Lelcar?

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yes it is sage. and it's the western islet not island i believe. but for me he didn't join in leclar, and did during the beaver lodge. if you don't get him in any of those places and after the attack of beaver lodge you can also get him during doorat, raftleet again, and then sable.

Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The guide says I have to ask him to join 3 times. (I think) I've asked him in Rainwall... missed him in Lordlake, and I've currently finished Lordlake, but I seem to can't find him there. Does he appear after Silva, Goesch, Toma, and Talgeyl leave? Oh, and the guide says he's missable.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
By the way, if you kill ReMiFa instead of capturing it, you can never get it back.

I know from experience. ;-;

Actually, he'll appear in the forest just northwest of Estrise if you accidentally killed him (which I did as well).

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axis wrote:
The guide says I have to ask him to join 3 times. (I think) I've asked him in Rainwall... missed him in Lordlake, and I've currently finished Lordlake, but I seem to can't find him there. Does he appear after Silva, Goesch, Toma, and Talgeyl leave? Oh, and the guide says he's missable.

since you only finished the lordlake quests just wait until later in the game. i wasn't able to recruit him after i talked to him 3 times. i talked to him at least 7 times and on #7 at the beaver lodge he finally joined me. but the guide says he'll appear in lordlake after boz is sent to sable.

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ummm. I had a hard time recruiting Murad as well. You have to ask him to join 3 times in three different locations. You can follow this order to look for him.

Rainwall (fountain) -> Raftfleet(one of the barges) -> Lordlake (outside hospital) -> Lelcar (near armor shop) -> Beaver Lodge (middle house on river)

He only appears after the meetings AFTER each war. Or during the war preparations, (like in Rainwall)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: