Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

age, realtionships and laws
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sierra Mikain

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone in here actually said "the burden of sex" and I'd just like to say I'm confused to why anyone would ever say sex is a burden unless you're truly an addict. By your post, however, that doesn't seem to be the case. Even at times, when you become addicted, I don't think you can actually refer to it as a burden but more of a "necessary evil".

I don't think it's more along the lines of younger teens not being ready for sex at all, but being too stupid to use a condom to prevent the spread of diseases and unwanted pregnancies. Because of that, I obey the law when it suits me.

Once you hit a certain maturity and stop using girls for sex (when they're not using you) you're not really hunting down 12 year olds to make a move on unless you're an odd duck. I can't really say where to draw the line, but throwing some guy in jail because he's hitting up a 17 year old won't ever really be justified in my eyes.

The truth is, the majority of people are out there breaking the law (at least in my state) and having sex well before the age limit. It's too hard to police something like that and the punishment is unfair. The law should be tossed as it's as absurd to me as prohibition.

I'm amazed, in this day, that people are still so uptight about sex. What exactly is the big deal? It's simply physical interaction on the most personal of levels. Are we all afraid to be called whores? Or is it simply because you're afraid that when you turn 25 and start looking for a spouse that there won't be any virgins left for you? Do you sit around begging your partner for his/her number in desperation to know you're not getting some used suitcase of experience?

I'm honestly curious.

You go out, you have sex. If you're thinking to yourself, hey she's only 17 and that's illegal... then you've lost yourself and you're too stuck on a stupid code made by politicians who can't get over their own morals, religious beliefs, and protection of their own daughters to live your own life.

Perhaps that's selfish because I wouldn't want my 15 year old daughter having sex with anyone no matter what his age. But I wouldn't want my 20 year old daughter having sex neither. Age is simply a number and we all develop differently. As long as you're not pressured into doing something you really don't want to do, go do it. Live your own life regardless of what others say you should or what the law says you must.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Or is it simply because you're afraid that when you turn 25 and start looking for a spouse that there won't be any virgins left for you?Do you sit around begging your partner for his/her number in desperation to know you're not getting some used suitcase of experience?

I woudn't want 'left overs' one reason being I'd hate to live up to standerds, of all the fun and wild and twsity-flexable acrobatic kinky girls hes slept with, I'd live up to alot, I won't give him good oral nor would want to (how crule) They could be lieing or they could be because they are internet guys but I've found some mid 20 yr old virgins *^_^* for some reason some of them like me, even with my complaning, maybe I'm being taken advatage of or being lied to? well some admit on forums or cry about their virgin status. I should save those poor guys huh? some save for marrage for realigion or personal reasons...others cannot get laied or might be slightly asexual, who knows. I hope more and more good, decent cute silly virgin guys flock to me. yarr...my dream could come true! to think choseing me over all those pretty girls he could of had when he was 16 and in highschool!

anway so Ooob, you say we should not have the age thing either? guess it would be good incase the mall guy that tickled my fancy is 16, well that might be ok with mommys saying so right? who knows.

some here might be slight sexophoboes so we'd not be all "ooh yehh omg sex" I know I am, fearfull on many levels.

Quote:
I don't think it's more along the lines of younger teens not being ready for sex at all, but being too stupid to use a condom to prevent the spread of diseases and unwanted pregnancies. Because of that, I obey the law when it suits me.

so if 13 yr olds can do this they should be appluaded, allowed to or see in a good light, or if one is 13 and one is 17?

Quote:
Age is simply a number and we all develop differently

ok again lets say Lilly developed early, mensutarted at 10, grew boobies at 13 and is now 14, shes had some growing and is apparently mature and very smart, in any given place, be it at the county fair, gym or some local hangout she meets Sammy 19 year old, hes a bit of a goof, but sweet and tender, the're both math wizzes and like jazz. they have somthing in common. Is t right for them to date, and eventualy maybe even after 7 months have sex? Lets pretend there are no laws saying no? I guess then its perfectly fine right?

anway thanks for stopping by Ooob and replying in this. good to see you didn't dissaperare off the face of the earth. miss you in Jowston...

Quote:
the 24 year old in this equation is equally as incompetent (sorry Ku if you are directly affected by this, you know I think you're an awesome chick, but contemplating sex with a 15 year old is not something I advise you to do.) because as a mature adult (or supposedly mature) he or she should realize that the 15 year old is in a phase of wanting to be an adult but isn't quite one yet. Its best that the law be obided in this case.

naww, the're ready to wait till shes what? 18? 17? they met on the net, shes a hurt girl hes a guy who was hurt, they have loads in common, I went and bleeped around with them on DA and she played noble defender and attacked me for saying stuff to "Zing". Her mom is ok with her e-dating the guy and meeting him. Some of her freinds are happy shes found somone, and some attack people like me who go "omg hes 24...you are 15" ah age is a meaningless number love is love...if people are mature and find stuff in common you know. So I went "omg i can't wait to be as cool as you and get a 15 year old boyfriend". yeh, well the're cute at that age, someitmes they hit 18 and go downhill ;P/ So if this law wasn't in effect would it not be frowned apon if I did find a cute 15 year old boy at the mall buying a vidio game and bough him coffie and chatted and gave him my number and dated?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who cares about the law? (hypothetical question, no answers needed)
What do I want with a 15 years old girl? Is it up to me bringing her to her ballet training or soccer exercises? (don't want to have too many clichés)
I don't believe in real love, so where is the point in dating a underage person?

Yeah, we may have a lot in common, but after all she is just a little girl, maybe anatomical like a woman and smarter than me, but what's the life she has? She is probably going to school, living with her parents and paying with her pocket money for girlie magazines (dammit, there is cliché...). Her own life is leaded by other persons and her own experiences are probably not much.
And I think the older one has in most cases a responsibility for the younger one and I don't mean a legal one. The problem is that I don't want to have such a thing and I believe most people do not.

All my drivel is just about this opinion: If a relationship between an adult and a underage person wasn't forbidden by law it should be at least by some kind of responibility

The Fool
Wex Daarus

Wind Bringer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that in almost any issue, there are profound exceptions that the law kind of meddles in, but there would never be enough time, nor enough agreeing views to hear each one.

With this issue, I believe even mature 15 or 16 year olds aren't mature enough to handle alot of the emotional connevtion that comes with a sexual relation. Their ego's are too strong to be that open in all situations, which is necissary for that sort of relation to thrive.
All I know is I had sex when I was 14 and regret it. I've had sex at older ages and I've also regretted it. I've lost some good friends through a long term relation gone bad. In the past few months I've even turned down sex to my own surprise (that makes me sound so nasty haha) and felt glad later.

And in doing so I ended up with one of the greatest girls I've known rather that the one I would have probably ended up in an unhealty relation with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: