Suikoden Unique and Illusional Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Homestar Runner
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Trogdor is cool, but the HSR thing that made me laugh the hardest was "The Neverending Soda" in one of the Strong Bad emails. I can't for the life of me remember which one.

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You sure know how to revive an eleven month old topic EG. Trogdor is probably my favourite of the episodes since it introduced me but it's true there are so many hidden little parts to Strongbad's emails, you just have to sit and search them for additional links.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, but there IS a wikipedia that tells you all the links.

as for old topic revival, I am really getting into that now. I've unearthed some cool stuff in Suikoden Discussion.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fair enough, I didn't know about the wikipedia link, I never look at that thing despite there probably being some interesting information on it. It's not too hard to spot most of the links in the episodes, just gotta be on your toes, I probably did miss out on some however.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

guess what? now its my turn to dig this up! hurray
anyway, trogdor was my intro to HSR as well, and I used to go to the site all the time, but it lost its flare over the years. now I only go there when I have NOTHING to do. but as for trogdor... he was the most awesome of the awesome... and although I never got too far in the trogdor game, I did beat peasants quest quite quickly (hurray for alliteration!)
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Consummate V's, consummate!! :lol:

In all seriousness, I love Trogdor, as well as everything else on that website. Who ever thought that site up is a true comic genius.

My favorite Homestar Runner quote: "Oh, I doubt it. I drove."
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All right! The title has now been changed to cover the whole Homestar Runner website!

I just added Stinkoman to my signature. I love the Stinkoman game. Has anyone else played this game? The game script is wonderful. "My stummy hurts."

So, where are all the Homestar Runner fans?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: